MYHEARTISUNDEAD
28-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Yet again by Freshwaterfaggot.

Freshwater
28-01-2010, 04:39 PM
please use the ban appeal template.

FrO.oZeN
28-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Creating multiaccounts and using them isn't helpful for a shorter banduration. I thought you know this as a long standing member of the community and would respect the rules.

MYHEARTISUNDEAD
28-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Fuck you. Get some respect. You cant take a little pressure, so you ban me. Ive played with you Frozen for about a year now, and you go and do something like that. You have no concept of loyalty. I dont even want to play your stupid fucking games. I use client as a chat medium if anything, so you know what, fuck your client. If you're willing to ban ME over flaming, while all these idiots drop, cry, leave, rage and whatever else, AND they dont get banned, then ill play elsewhere.

You people really, really, really need a reality check. Really. You have no idea the amount of shit that goes on in those public games that gets ignored. You know why? Because I am more tolerant of things that dont really matter, so I dont even bother submitting. You are banning me because you believe upholding this strict set of retarded rules will make your gaming enviroment a better place. Now, take a good look around you and think to yourself, is this place thriving? The answer is no. Im probably one of the most active users that actually cares about the goings on within this place and you want to fucking ban me. You're stupid.

Really.

MeatHead
28-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Want a cookie?

I know you talk as you want to, but still... Jeez calm down... Maybe you should learn to calm down?

Besides, how we can react on something we don't see? (I talk about the flame in public games) If people don't report it, we can't act upon it.

Sirian
28-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Fuck you. Get some respect.

I had to laugh xD

Btw you are talking about pubs, but flaming about and in DR games. Mayb you missed rule nr 1 of dotarank.
And about the loyalty thing, you were warned before and got off easily, then you messed up again and you blame us for doing something about it...

MYHEARTISUNDEAD
28-01-2010, 06:31 PM
You're missing the point. You're shooting me over something like this because you cant take a little pressure, where you should be shooting the rest of the faggots that actually deserve it.

Whatever, I know you guys like to push my buttons, and probably have a good laugh about it on vent, but if that's the only way to entertain yourself, it's really sad. Your priorities are completely mixed up, and at the end of the day, you just seem like a bunch of kids on an anthill with a magnifying glass.

Why are you laughing? You think that I dont have respect for people because of my "attitude"? I can say and do things, but at the end of the day I can respect a player for being good at the game. I can respect a player for killing me or outlaning me, or whatever else. I can respect someone for being intelligent. I cannot respect someone for banning me because he has the ability to do so, and the opportunity to do so, even if he is in the wrong. I cannot respect an idiot and his giggling cohorts uphold laws that put a regime to shame. You, along with Frozen no longer have that respect, whether you value or not, I dont really care.

FrO.oZeN
28-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Mike, yes i played with you for more than a year now and i appreciate it having you in my team. I also consider you a very good player, one of the best i every met tbh. But this is nothing which has to do with friendship or loyalty or whatever you want to call it. I banned you because you used a multiacount, no matter for what reasons. If i wouldn't ban you another GM would do so, so please don't make it personal.

Why you talk about respect when you say in the previous sentence i should fuck me?
And no i don't ban you over others. We ban each day maybe 10-20 people for leaving, flaming, raging and so on. We are humans and can't check every game every day since it is too much. For this we have every single player in the community which helps us to clean the client from these persons by making ban requests.
For my side i think this place is thriving. I started here with maybe 20ppl. Everyone looked forward to a upcomming game. Now we have more than 100 players every day. So it tells me the community growed. Ofc this brings some bad influences with it. But this is why we have moderators and admins.
To close my long wall of text. I really feel sad seeing you banned. I know you care much about some people in here and are one of the oldest members. But in fact, you do mistakes which have the consequence for you to be banned. And in fact of this you create a multiaccount. Rules are equal for everyone.
So please think again why you offended freshwater again. And get over it. I rather see you back at the client than go on arguing with you about it.

Regards,
FrO.oZeN

MYHEARTISUNDEAD
28-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Dont make it personal? LOL. This is everything personal. Rules are for everyone yes. I get it. For something as minor as this however, you're willing to support such a petty, whiney excuse for an admin such as Freshwater. In doing so, you're digging your own grave, because everyone that visits these forums will understand your scrupulous upkeep of the most boring and cliche rules ever concieved.

For your information, I made a multiaccount because someone I want to talk to is online very soon and you're putting me at a great inconvience with this stupid ban.

What is the idea behind a ban? To stop flamers, whiners, whatever else from ruining client. Do I do that? Am I a relentless leaver, a huge moron that goes from game to game ruining everything in his sight. Do I quit after I die to firstblood? Do I even flame my allies when they cant use teleports properly? Do I even talk ingame the vast majority of the time? No. Do I spend all my live long days flaming in chat at anything and everything? No. If anything, I spend more time helping the idiots that cant seem to match up their name correctly with their lan name; or download the right fucking version. I have ONE arguement with an admin, a new admin may I add, who may very well be 15 years old I would guess, and it results in all this. You people really have no idea how to moderate a community. You're about as qualified as a hobos taint.

Spasmolyt
28-01-2010, 06:49 PM
MYHEARTISUNDEAD, you seem to have a paranoid personality disorder. I can't be sure of course by just judging from your texts, but it's as clear as it can ever get this way.
I did have my share of psychological problems some years ago and I can only recommend to cognize and accept it as a part of yourself and then get over the flaws attached to it, avoid the problems and embrace the good parts.
In your case, this would definetely start by not taking everything personal and trying not to be as easy to anger. Before you start raging, try thinking the whole case through and try to take a neutral viewpoint in doing so.

FrO.oZeN
28-01-2010, 06:52 PM
What is the idea behind a ban? To stop flamers, whiners, whatever else from ruining client. Do I do that? Am I a relentless leaver, a huge moron that goes from game to game ruining everything in his sight. Do I quit after I die to firstblood? Do I even flame my allies when they cant use teleports properly? Do I even talk ingame the vast majority of the time? No. Do I spend all my live long days flaming in chat at anything and everything? No. If anything, I spend more time helping the idiots that cant seem to match up their name correctly with their lan name; or download the right fucking version. I have ONE arguement with an admin, a new admin may I add, who may very well be 15 years old I would guess, and it results in all this. You people really have no idea how to moderate a community. You're about as qualified as a hobos taint.

This is true and this is also the reason why it is the biggest non-sense ever. After your first arguement with fresh you got banned and unbanned again. So please why you starting to argue with him again? This is the only question i have.

Freshwater
28-01-2010, 06:54 PM
If you insult or harrass people (in this case it was me) during a game or in the chat you are ruining the client for exactly those people (and others who are just trying to have fun). Would you like me to join one of the games you play, insult you and get away with it? I dont think you would like that very much and if you would have shown that kind of behaviour to any other person I would have banned you just the same.

MYHEARTISUNDEAD
28-01-2010, 06:56 PM
That's a nice pop. psychology diagnosis over the internet you have there Spasmoylt. By my expertise I would say you have Chronic Assholeism.

Regardless, the facts are very simple. Freshwater has a problem with me and is inable to tolerate any form of pressure. You are supporting his exercise of power abuse, thus sealing your own reputation in doing so.

Id like to divert your attention to here: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=24642 for some juicy power abuse in the flesh.

This is true and this is also the reason why it is the biggest non-sense ever. After your first arguement with fresh you got banned and unbanned again. So please why you starting to argue with him again? This is the only question i have.

I got unbanned because the whole situation was about as retarded as this one. I pushed his buttons to see if he would do it again, and he did, instantly. As a result, proving that the guy is incapable of taking any form of verbal abuse (3 lines total), and it is incredibly quick to abuse his new found status as admin (LOL at this by the way). What I didnt expect however, is to have all you (whom I previously considered rational and respectable human beings) backing him. Today is a day of surprises.

MYHEARTISUNDEAD
28-01-2010, 07:01 PM
If you insult or harrass people (in this case it was me) during a game or in the chat you are ruining the client for exactly those people (and others who are just trying to have fun). Would you like me to join one of the games you play, insult you and get away with it? I dont think you would like that very much and if you would have shown that kind of behaviour to any other person I would have banned you just the same.

Ohhhhhhhhhh ok, I see. First of all, I ruined nothing. Infact you won the game, and I said nothing about that, and I dont have a problem with it (as usual). Ok so, what you're saying here is, I wouldnt like it if someone did it to me. Well, newsflash for you buddy, people do it everyday to me. I cant play a game without someone commenting on something I do or say. Do I get annoyed about it? No. Because I am an adult and realised long ago that this is a game, on the internet, where words hold very little substance. You should do the same.

So yea, nice arguement. The situation is clear to me. You're a whiney little shit who is quick to temper, and quick to ban. Well done.

Freshwater
28-01-2010, 07:16 PM
oh no? The game was no fun for me, even though we won. I wanted to get out of that game after your first comment bc it was clear to me that I would not have fun playing this game and there would be more comments comming from your side.
I kept quiet bc last time I actually said something your behaviour only got worse, and look what it got me when I responded to you.
I have never insulted or attacked you in any way so why do you behave that way to me?

Spasmolyt
28-01-2010, 07:22 PM
You will laugh about this internet drama when some years have passed. How about stopping to sink so much time into this and instead focussing on more important tasks, and, if you absolutely want to, please do so without insulting all the time.
This is not essential by any means, yet some are acting it.
Adressing MYHEARTISUNDEAD specifically, it is certainly not your job to test the game moderators here for emotional flaws, and you may want to accept that you are in fact not helping the RGC by trying to push other people over the border all the time.

chanitus
28-01-2010, 07:27 PM
I have ONE arguement with an admin, a new admin may I add, who may very well be 15 years old I would guess

You didn't had exactly and argument, it actually was a flame vs warnings conversation. About ONE, is just cause most people just ignore your provocations (now you will say you don't provoke anyone, doesn't matter, you actually do, and many of us have seen it).

"Don't make it personal"
[38:51] [All] MYHEARTISUNDEAD: how does it make you feel that you're dead freshwater
[38:54] [All] MYHEARTISUNDEAD: do you feel like booting me
[38:56] [All] MYHEARTISUNDEAD: huh
[39:07] [All] MYHEARTISUNDEAD: :OOOOO
I'm pretty sure that is actually personal.

And please, someone move it to administrative, this is not a ban appeal at all.

Cnacnel
28-01-2010, 07:27 PM
"Each case will be looked upon if supported by truthful and valid reasoning and if it is posted using the template, which is shown below."

As you're not better than any other member and everyone should be treated the same.
DENIED