Personal Info

Your name: Dimos

Your country: Greece

A language you can speak(other than English): Greek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: iuck.duck

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: -

Your activity and average playtime each week:I am available from 15:30 till 01:00 everyday

How long you have been playing DotA: Playing dota around 5 years

Your ability to communicate with others: I am sociable and i dont have any problem with anyone

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? ofc

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I always try to keep myself calm

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks): ofc not, I have never had a problem following my superior's orders

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I have couple people that can vouch for me

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional): ofc

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I want to become an admin so i can help the channel get bettter as much as i can with my activity and experience..i also want to be an admin to create games on my own without leavers and not waiting for others.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I m active many hours every day and experienced as well

cheatax21
09-07-2009, 09:19 AM
gia sou file. Diavase kalitera afto to post kai diamorfose tin forma soy simfona me afto. copy paste ts erotiseis kai grape apantiseis etc wste na eisai sigouros oti tis apantises oles.
afth einai h forma (http://www.dota-alliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=2409) gia na kaneis swsta to appl sou. gl. :sspi:

moun1tsa
10-07-2009, 10:49 PM
polu kalos pektis me upsilo fronima, pisteuw pws kati tetoia pektakia prepei na tous dinetai i eukairia gia admin gt exoun polla na prosferoun sto community mas
me agapi i mikri sas ... (dn lew to name auto gt ntrepomai)

Vercis
10-07-2009, 10:51 PM
support apo mena to palikarh! sta games ferthike entaksei!

BoNGHoLE
11-07-2009, 12:24 AM
+1 file m exeis poly kalous tropous kai pisteuw pws a3izeis! (PROSpa8ise na anevaseis to activity s wste na exeis perissoteres elpides)

xak
11-07-2009, 08:49 AM
+1 apo mena exei kala manners hremos xarakthras exoume pai3ei arketa games mazi kai niw8ei!

Sn0w_BL4cK
11-07-2009, 11:36 AM
8a +fonisw me chetax21...

gia sou file. Diavase kalitera afto to post kai diamorfose tin forma soy simfona me afto. copy paste ts erotiseis kai grape apantiseis etc wste na eisai sigouros oti tis apantises oles.
afth einai h forma (http://www.dota-alliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=2409) gia na kaneis swsta to appl sou. gl. :sspi:

k 8a pro_s8esw: oi monolektikes apanthseis (p.x. nai, oxi , ofc , xmmm...) dn "metrane" kai dn kanoune kali entipwsh ;)

luck.duck
11-07-2009, 12:00 PM
8a +fonisw me chetax21...

k 8a pro_s8esw: oi monolektikes apanthseis (p.x. nai, oxi , ofc , xmmm...) dn "metrane" kai dn kanoune kali entipwsh ;)

to appli einai idi diorthomeno sn0w o cheatax21 to egrapse auto gia to palio appli....

D0MeNiCa
11-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Kalos orises.