PDA

View Full Version : Ban Request for: [ Zoban.tecni.art; Sanctis; koreal ]

K0Ta
30-01-2010, 02:01 AM
Replay: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/download/190042/
Requested Players Name: Zoban.tecni.art; Sanctis; koreal
Reason(s) why he deserves to be banned: Speaking nonEnglish whole game, even after they had been asked several times to speak English.

K0Ta
30-01-2010, 03:32 AM
korel and some of his mates (as ProfHeadShot) continue to speak non English in game chat and do not respond on requests to stop it. imho they hould be a warned/

koreal
30-01-2010, 06:04 AM
korel and some of his mates (as ProfHeadShot) continue to speak non English in game chat and do not respond on requests to stop it. imho they hould be a warned/

Oh so I get BR as spoken in the game if I can send PM two players, but the tuna leavru plugeru not? It is an interesting one player against the four? only thee that mattered to anyone else ... so what? Most felled not? I thought it would be for the client, increasingly, BM going to the games, no nothing bb day be pekny manner. next time I'll ignore all the players and what scraps you will be calm

K0Ta
30-01-2010, 06:43 AM
no comments...
mb my english is bad, but i I do not understand what you wrote, and still don't understand ur main idea!( why u speak non english when its clearly written all about rules of DR on this page: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=19335

Cnacnel
30-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Oh so I get BR as spoken in the game if I can send PM two players, but the tuna leavru plugeru not? It is an interesting one player against the four? only thee that mattered to anyone else ... so what? Most felled not? I thought it would be for the client, increasingly, BM going to the games, no nothing bb day be pekny manner. next time I'll ignore all the players and what scraps you will be calm

I guess that was the reason why he was speaking non-English.

K0Ta
30-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Sry, but copy,paste is not an explanation why they can break rules. and by the way there was no 1 engl spk vs 4 nonengl) u can see replay mainly talked 2 or mb 3.
And finallyif it is so important for them to communicate in their native language they can usee skype, or other teamspeak servers!
In any case I do not care about this problem. If admins/gms think im wrong and non-english in general chat it's normal.just close this post.

Ebonite
30-01-2010, 07:27 PM
looks like he used a translator and he doesn't know how to write english properly.

K0Ta
30-01-2010, 07:38 PM
y, looks like that, in this case i dont know what should we do, leave it to solve admins. And advise Koreal to learn some easyEnglish.

Flutschi
14-02-2010, 03:17 PM
We have the English-only rule, thats right, but if someone cleary cant speak english, then just get over it.

You can't tell someon to learn english just for DotA. And because the client is multilingual we have to accept the fact that there are ppl out there who cant speak english.

If this would be a dotarank game, i could unvouch him. But public, i have to denie thisone.