Personal Info

Your name:Papadakis Manos

Your country:Greece

A language you can speak(other than English):Greek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:Favorini

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:-

Your activity and average playtime each week:about 4 hours per day.Total about 30 hours.

How long you have been playing DotA:5 years

Your ability to communicate with others:i believe i am social and fair man.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?Of course i have.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?. I am calm at all and i am trying all the time control my self.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) i dont have any problem.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?i know many ppl and one of them is a real friend admin too ''Malakismeno7''

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:Because i like fair games.and games with rules.i think with my experience i can afford it and trying to play good games.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:I play many years,i know the rules,i d like to create games and make more ppl happy and playable.

A few things about yourself:i like playing basketball,computer games and i love this game called dota!i have a happy family and i like fast cars :P

Thanks for your time i am here to help you for nice fair games!

Papadakis Manos.

malakismeno7
09-07-2009, 08:15 PM
I can certainly vouch for his skills and judgement in a games enviroment, even whithout being admin he has made a lot of arguments come to an end. The forum activity is troubling me but i suppose he is going to explore the whole forum and his activity will grow avery day.

Sn0w_BL4cK
09-07-2009, 08:42 PM
His answers may not satisfy other Admins... (maybe) but... be more active in order to give us the opinion that you want it.
(activity is very important ;) )

Favorini
09-07-2009, 11:08 PM
i register yesterday thats why my activity is this,but i am exploring whole that forum,reading as many i can and i am ready for the activity you want.i am here to help and prove to you all about myself.
i am sure my real friend excellent player and admin already Malakismeno7 ll help me at all i need.
thanks again.

Mr_Dr4g0n_FTW
09-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Good applic...but..you have +0 activity....

D0MeNiCa
11-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Gine pio energos sto site kai ksana kane etisi
Rejected.