09-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Your name: Momtsos Giorgos

Your country: Greece

A language you can speak(other than English): Greek of course and some French

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: The_Green_Noob

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: In old times Clan GRC

Your activity and average playtime each week: About 40-50 hours per week, more active during winter.

How long you have been playing DotA: Since DOTA first created on War3 ROC, where heroes were able to reach lvl 10. So that is 7-8 years.

Your ability to communicate with others: You can ask those i communicate with :), they will answer better for me.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?: Of course!!!

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?: I am a calm person, since i aged to much...(I feel old) although there are very few times when I might lose my temper.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks): No,I can follow and execute orders, like i did when I was in the army.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?: If you mean vote for me... I know several admins and lots of players who I hope to see my post and support me.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?: Sure, although I have to buy a new mic, cause the old one broke.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: NO LAG games is an oportunity to all of us, and we much appreciate it at the maximum. Given my experience to the game I can solve unpleasant situations while make others to behave to the rules and the common sense.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I consider myself as a mature person, always trying to help others and this is what I want to do here too.

A few things about yourself: I LOVE DOTA and I try to become better on it every day. I am from Kavala Greece, but currently staying in Ioannina Greece.

Additional information: Thats all folks :)

Thanks in advance and I appreciate your effort to all of this!!!

Sn0w_BL4cK
09-07-2009, 09:01 PM
guys dn 3erw t lete alla egw me tis mpantes lew +65535 :P (+1)
einai poli kalos player exoume pe3ei pola DotA games mz sta hostbot games kai san team eimaste kaloi..!!!

ala 1 erwthsh,,, esh dn isouna admin...???

T2]eNiaC_
09-07-2009, 09:07 PM
guys dn 3erw t lete alla egw me tis mpantes lew +65535 :P (+1)
einai poli kalos player exoume pe3ei pola DotA games mz sta hostbot games kai san team eimaste kaloi..!!!

ala 1 erwthsh,,, esh dn isouna admin...???

8a se parakalousa na kaneis sovarotera post...sou eipa kai sto chatbox na stamathseis tetoiou eidous posts alla den me akouses...an den 8es warn apo kapion moderator kalytera na stamathseis spam post tou style +1/+2 +12341234 opws grafeis...boreis na ypostiri3eis kapion user den lew to anti8eto alla exoume pei pws afta +1 ktl einai SPAM...

tcp oson afora to application tou paidiou (paidi nai me pernaei 11 xronia tcp :p) pistevw pws prepei na bei sto team :)

The_Green_Noob
09-07-2009, 11:23 PM
Sn0w eimai admin sta da-priv bots (public sto eleos) ,edw einai gia ta inhouse :). Euxaristw EIS.PheNoM[D2W] gia to support.

Bloodrose
10-07-2009, 12:41 AM
Very nice application but you need more activity exept that you have my support to become a admin

Good Luck!!!

sonic92
10-07-2009, 12:44 AM
Very nice application but you need more activity exept that you have my support to become a admin

kala ta leei...prepei na eisai pio active gia na gineis admin...apo emena pantws exeis to support..fenesai kalos...na s doume kai stis prakseis...

The_Green_Noob
11-07-2009, 12:27 AM
Simfwnw en meri se oti afora to activity. Kai auto oxi giati den exw diavasei ta perissotera post tou forum(ta exw diavasei sxedon ola), alla giati den mou aresei na postarw apla gia na postarw. An kri8ei apo tous armodious auto san logos gia na aporiftei i aitisi mou,tote kanena provlima. Euxaristw osous me ipostirizoun

Sn0w_BL4cK
11-07-2009, 11:44 AM
kala ta leei...prepei na eisai pio active gia na gineis admin...apo emena pantws exeis to support..fenesai kalos...na s doume kai stis prakseis...

einai pl kalos player... kai pisteyw pws 8a valei ta dinata t gia na kerdisei mia 8esh.. ;)

D0MeNiCa
11-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Gine pio energos sto site kai ksana kane etisi
Rejected