PDA

View Full Version : (O_Trwlogiatr0s)

basilakis3000
10-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Your name: Vasilis
Your Country: Ellada
A language you can speak: Ellhnika,Agglika,Germanika(kati psila)

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: O_Trwlogiatr0s
Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Hmoun sthn clan ODL
Your activity and average playtime each week: sxedon ka8e mera apo 3 ews k 12 wres thn hmera :P
How long you have been playing DotA: prp 3 xronia
Your ability to communicate with others: Sunenoume kala me tous allous paixtes k panta ma panta krataw thn psuxraimia m k tous tropous m
Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? nai
How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? prospa8w na brw thn kaluterh dunath lush k na antidrasw me psuxraimia
Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? oxi, apolutws kanena
Is there anyone who can vouch for you? hmmm...
Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) y kai ventrilo k microfonaki

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: gia kala games alla kai arketes fores game nwris to prwi.
Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: gt mporw na kanw kala game k panta drw sumfwna me thn logikh k opws eipa me psuxraimia
A few things about yourself: paizw 4 xronia basket k einai genika ston xarakthra m na mhn malwnw me kanenan k dn mporw na meinw 8umomenos me kapoion alla k arketa koinwnikos
Additional information: tpt allo , afta eixa na pw. Now the choice is urs emmmm... dn eimai sigouros an to egrapsa sto swsto meros XD

Sn0w_BL4cK
11-07-2009, 11:26 AM
hmmm...
this is not an answer.... :S

student you mean ;)

Additional information: tpt allo , afta eixa na pw. Now the choice is urs emmmm... dn eimai sigouros an to egrapsa sto swsto meros XD
to swsto meros einai alla.... to epishs as eblepes k ligo to http://dota-alliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=2409 kalitera 8a itane na simplirwseis ayto...

D0MeNiCa
11-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Egines idi dektos sta private bots,ksana kane etisi gia alla bot se ena mina
Rejected.