PDA

View Full Version : Skinning Feature Released

Sir Rogers
01-02-2010, 07:50 AM
Hey guys,

I just released version 3.9 of the client today, which shows the new skinning features.

I will write the tutorial if I get the time, the config files in the default skin show some basic comments about how it works. If someone can figure out how it works before I post a tutorial, that would be great. Feel free to share your insight with everyone here :-)

The skinning feature is just in its birth right now, I'm planning to make some revolutionary stuff. Right now it already allows you to create your own looks that will change as you resize your client windows'. The best part is you can define how they should change.

There can be scalable skins. There are going to be more features like customizable transparent/invisible areas (Cheese skin anyone? :D)

Feel free to discuss and share some skins here that you experimented with. Please always make sure to create a separate folder for your experiments, do not edit the default skin. As I will sometimes update the default skin in patches and it would automatically erase your new creation. Good luck and have fun with the skinning feature ;-)

Regards,
Sir Rogers

darK
01-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Where can we download 3.9 version?
If it must update, it doesn't.

Sir Rogers
01-02-2010, 12:56 PM
There were some problems with the patch and I had to disable the patcher for a few hours. You can get the latest version at http://rgc.mymgn.com/

The old 2.0 will patch properly, but it will take some time. The files are available under "Downloads" on the site.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

Sarathos
01-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Wow, excellent Sir Rogers. Thanks!

Sky|~
17-02-2010, 08:20 PM
gr8