Personal Info

Your name: Efthimis Dimas

Your country: Greece

A language you can speak(other than English): Greek, Albanian

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Nthar

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: GDB, Mojo, Gr, Grc-2, Ocod

Your activity and average playtime each week: 5 hours at least per day, every day

How long you have been playing DotA:over 7 years since Wc3 RoC (there wasnt Allstars yet)

Your ability to communicate with others: Very good I think, tho it's not up to me to say so.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes, I have and i agree.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? mostly caps on :P, but i think i can rely manage.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Not rely (but they should have a point, not blindly)

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? SoD.killer or Star]maestro (tho i had a little fight with maestro about a week ago :P)

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Sure, i just have a little problem with my mic and might be a bit annoying.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: 1st reason is access at the hosting bots (often there are like 40 people in the channel and no one hosts for a long period), plus i want to be active and keep things by the rules and as a user i must post a lot and w8 for other admins to check the replays and stuff (quicker way)

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: As i said i like to go by the rules and i dont think i will misbehave as an admin, plus i am online quite often. No particular reason, just if you want one more pair of hands i am here :).

A few things about yourself: Dont have anything in mind to say, anything you want to know just ask me and ill gladly answer you.

cheatax21
10-07-2009, 06:11 PM
very skilled player, knowing him pretty well, never provoked anyone and he hardly looses his temperature. You only need some more activity on the forum my friend ^^ +1 from me! gl mate :)

Nthar
10-07-2009, 06:14 PM
xwris na thelw na gine spamer... oute mia vdomada kala kala den exw pou pezw sto nol :P, poso active pia na ginw :P 15 post/sec?

cheatax21
10-07-2009, 06:19 PM
oxi more apla na psaxnese ligo sto forum etc ;p chating ktlp :)

PePe
10-07-2009, 07:18 PM
exw paiksei mazi tou to niwthe

MatriX3
10-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Kalos paixtis kai kalh simperifora. +1

Dominator-7
11-07-2009, 06:10 PM
+1 k apo mena..einai pl kal0C pextiC.

KaTaRaMeNoC
17-07-2009, 08:38 PM
+1 kai apo emena....exoume peksei polles fores einai poly kalos mate!!! aksizei pistevw! gl file :D

D0MeNiCa
17-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Kalos orises.