PDA

View Full Version : i cant connect to client atm ?

WC3
05-02-2010, 11:08 AM
hi all
after i click the rgc icon i see the window showing Ranking Gaming Client ( where i have to click connect ) but whe i click connect nothing happen ( it should show the window where i enter my username / pass. ) HELP ME ASAP PLZ

I BELIEVE THIS MORTAL CAN HANDEL IT

Sir Rogers
05-02-2010, 12:33 PM
LINEEEE PIECE!

The mortal is dead and ...

Problem Resolved

:-)

Flutschi
05-02-2010, 08:32 PM
made my day.
thx.

Murgundon
03-03-2010, 11:16 PM
got same problem today - how to solve? Im using win7

Flutschi
03-03-2010, 11:59 PM
Run it admin mode? (right click -> Start as Administrator)

Delete it, download it again, and start it again?

Murgundon
04-03-2010, 01:28 PM
tried all of this but doesnt seem to help :(

tried Dl more versions

//btw couldnt DL from official site :( ---> so i couldnt try v3.9 of client cos its nowhere to find nor here

Flutschi
04-03-2010, 02:50 PM
try this http://www.rankedgaming.com/client/RGC-v3.9.rar

Murgundon
04-03-2010, 03:26 PM
this works great

solved all problems thanks

//someone should edit those links in download section couldnt dl it with chrome/explorer

Sir Rogers
05-03-2010, 01:10 AM
this works great

solved all problems thanks

//someone should edit those links in download section couldnt dl it with chrome/explorer

What do you mean? I'm not sure what you're talking about. Screenshots would help. If it's a bug in the system we'll get it fixed asap. I've downloaded the client multiple times over ie and chrome.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

Sarathos
05-03-2010, 04:07 AM

I can.. Must be a problem on your side. Try another browser though.

Murgundon
13-03-2010, 07:28 PM
i mean like i click download button -> new page opens but its blank, download wont start, i just w8 for loading like 15-20sec and nothing loads

but if i try more i get message im downloading too much files (or somethin like that), this works

tried to DL 3.9 version (.zip, .exe too) many times never worked 4 me :((

safetybreak
13-03-2010, 08:15 PM
sadly none of this worked...
i would really like to try this client but i just spend half hour trying to find proper download link for it.Still nothing.

Sir Rogers
13-03-2010, 10:56 PM
sadly none of this worked...
i would really like to try this client but i just spend half hour trying to find proper download link for it.Still nothing.

I fixed the download link: http://www.mymgn.com/board/downloads.php?do=file&id=11

However you may not be able to login, as we're experiencing issue with the patch server. We are restructuring some things.

You can "hack" the client, if you open the "version" file, and replace the version number with "DEVBUILD" then save the file and close it, you'll be able to try out the client. If you do that please mind you that you will have to revert the changes at some point when the patcherservers are working again.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

Vehement
14-03-2010, 03:02 PM
I still can't connect ! I see the RGC client but it doesn't let me connect !!

LeGoLaSSS
14-03-2010, 04:44 PM
I see the "Checking for updates" and i have to wait about 1-2 minutes but then the client works normally. Try being patient.

Vehement
14-03-2010, 07:11 PM
AGAIN IM NOT TALKING ABOUT PATCH...

mtiernan86
14-03-2010, 10:22 PM
yup, i push the connect button and nothing happens either. Spends a minute checking for patches, welcome screen comes in with choose server as rgc, and i push connect and it doesnt work. wierd.

Sir Rogers
14-03-2010, 10:31 PM
There seems to be a major problem with internet routing, it started this morning.

There is nothing that we can do about this now, it should only be a temporary issue, depending on how fast the ISPs can fix it. In the future there will be multiple chatservers, so if one node doesn't work you can always connect to another.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

FiShi123
16-03-2010, 11:44 PM
seems not to be fixed, shall i call the german telekom (t-online).
dns resolving for rankedgaming.com works but i didnt get a ping response.

Sir Rogers
17-03-2010, 12:44 AM
There was a mistake made on my side. You will have to re-download version 3.9 here: http://www.mymgn.com/board/downloads.php?do=file&id=11

This time the version works and you'll be able to connect.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

_theone_
17-03-2010, 01:59 AM
There was a mistake made on my side. You will have to re-download version 3.9 here: http://www.mymgn.com/board/downloads.php?do=file&id=18

This time the version works and you'll be able to connect.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

now worked , but with changing "version" file (3.9d into DEVBUILD)
without checking for update, so i still have problem with updating

Sir Rogers
17-03-2010, 02:40 AM
now worked , but with changing "version" file (3.9d into DEVBUILD)
without checking for update, so i still have problem with updating

Everyone does, and that won't change until I can successfully move everything to a new server. I have to wait for the DNS to change and other things. It should be working again by the end of this week if everything works out well.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

Baneful
18-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Please do as fast as you can ! I can't play games :/

Sir Rogers
18-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Please do as fast as you can ! I can't play games :/

There was a problem with the previous download. Did you redownload the client?

http://www.mymgn.com/board/downloads.php?do=file&id=18

Regards,
Sir Rogers