11-07-2009, 07:12 PM
Personal Info

Your name:kwstas

Your country:greece

Spoken languages:greek,english

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: kNs)

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:gdb,grc2,mojo,ocod,gr...and many others

Your activity and average playtime each week:25-30 hours

How long you have been playing DotA:i play dota 4 years now..

Your ability to communicate with others:i dont have any prob with my manners...i can always find a way to communicate with the others!

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?
of course
How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
i stay calm!

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) of course i will follow his order's in case they are logical

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? i've played with many great players and many ppl and i think that if they see my request they will vouch

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) my mic is out of order

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: i was already admin in NOL and i want to be again...!

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: beacuse of my experience in admining and in gaming i could offer you many good games without mistakes in commands of something else!

A few things about yourself: i dont like to talk about myself!i leave the others to talk about me

Additional information:

Bloodrose
12-07-2009, 10:21 AM
+suport apo emena poli kalos player kai poli kalos xaraktiras.
Exoume paiksei merika games.

Sn0w_BL4cK
12-07-2009, 10:45 AM
xm... 8a dei3ei... ;)
good luck!

kNs
12-07-2009, 08:31 PM
thnx a lot pedia!! =D

Sn0w_BL4cK
12-07-2009, 09:05 PM
chill out n feel me on....
ayto ti simenei..??? :P

meepeises
12-07-2009, 09:54 PM
kalos paixtis kai poli iremos in game +1 apo mena
snow black pos exeis kataferei na spamareis se ola ta post den mporw na to katalavw

kNs
12-07-2009, 10:14 PM
xalarwse kai niwse me!

:)

meepeises thnx bro ! ;D

BoNGHoLE
13-07-2009, 11:09 AM
ontws einai arketa kalos player.. dixnei sta games na einai poly sigentromenos kai pote na min kanei biastikes kiniseis +1 :D

StealingSpree
13-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Το αν ξές να παίζεις δεν έχει καμία σχέση με τα Admin Rights. Πρέπει να ξές να κρίνεις σώστα έτσι ώστε να κυλάει το παιχνίδι ομαλά χωρίς αντιπαραθέσεις μεταξύ των παικτών.

kNs
13-07-2009, 01:32 PM
exeis dikio stealing spree!
alla kai pali imun safe sta 3-4 kai kanenas dn eixe parapono gia ton xaraktira mu i kati allo!
opote dn vriskw logo na min me kanun pali admin sta inhouse :)

CL.Thanos
13-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Tha sumfwnisw me ton StealingSpree... KNS) den thumamai na exoume paiksei mazi opote dn mporw na pw kapoia gnwmi ... sou euxomai kali tixi omws file !

StealingSpree
13-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Αν όντως έγινε κάτι τέτοιο, μίλα στον D0menica.

kNs
13-07-2009, 02:57 PM
kala re pedia edina kai panelinies kai molis teliwsan efiga lutraki gia duleia kai prin 2 meres girisa!!

kai exw psiloxathei alla siga siga mpenw stin roi twn pragmatwn!

kala dn eipa stin forma oti exw peksei 2142134234 games!!! ;p

mporei na min etixe!

D0MeNiCa
17-07-2009, 11:04 PM
Egines approve idi sta priv bots,se ena mina ksana kane etisi kai gia alla bots.