PDA

View Full Version : Ban Request Nationality Flamer / Racist

Ebonite
13-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Nick: mdfkbog
Reason: Racist / Flamed whole nation (sweared)
Replay: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/197673/

Proof: Picture

Phi
13-02-2010, 03:34 AM
I can't access the dotaparser file (link not working) and I won't ban for one line, because it can be completely out of context.

Can you please upload the replay on another filehoster?

Ebonite
13-02-2010, 04:14 PM
excuse me? How can this statement not be a flame?
How can I joke with something like "Fuck Europe / Fuck Poland / Fuck Germany / Fuck Europeans / Fuck Cros Serbs / Fuck Christians .. etc" (No offence intended to anybody, just trying to show a point)
There is no way that that statment could be acceptable no matter what.

I demand time ban for him so he could learn. If you're not arabian that does not give you the right to curse them, similarly that doesn't give me the right to cure europeans or jews or etc.

If you feel biased in this case I recommend for another moderator to give him opinion.

Phi
13-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Man, don't be so upset allready, I am not biased, believe me. I like arabians as much as anyone. :)

I just said that it could be out of context (joke, flamewar, completely random flame...etc.) and I would like to know the story behind it before unleashing Thors banhammer. But because I cannot open the dotaparser file, I cannot watch the whole replay, so I asked you if you would be so kind to upload the replay somewhere else.

Ebonite
14-02-2010, 01:13 AM
Uploaded again: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/198314/
still seems not to work though, got any other site that works where i can upload to?

Shabazza
14-02-2010, 03:46 AM
Man, don't be so upset allready, I am not biased, believe me. I like arabians as much as anyone. :)

I just said that it could be out of context (joke, flamewar, completely random flame...etc.) and I would like to know the story behind it before unleashing Thors banhammer. But because I cannot open the dotaparser file, I cannot watch the whole replay, so I asked you if you would be so kind to upload the replay somewhere else.

open it with IE instead of Firefox and it works

Spasmolyt
15-02-2010, 11:07 AM
Works in neither browser. Please attach the replay to a reply here (see below the "Submit Reply" button: Attach Files / Manage Attachments).

Ebonite
15-02-2010, 05:03 PM
here it is.

Spasmolyt
15-02-2010, 08:40 PM
gid 32634, public game.
The "fucking arabian" is questionable, but he also blamed, flamed and asked his teammates to leave, so I unvouched mdfkbog from Dr.Com and gave him a warning.

MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN also flames a lot in this game, he never seems to learn, so I unvouched him too and gave him a warning.

my_name_is_8D
15-02-2010, 09:17 PM
NsOH|Ihkke MDFKBOG and me(MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN) are friends...
MDFKBOG told me fuckin arabian because we were on ventrilo and when i talk it sounds like arabian.
Then I said pugna failed mid.
Then i flamed Ihkke for fun.
And this game was before my vouch!

Yesterday i played with an admin and he just said something like "public games really suck, thats full of noobs" because one guy didnt buy chick.

+

Nick: mdfkbog

Spasmolyt
15-02-2010, 10:48 PM
This "flaming for fun" is really annoying. Make the two of them write here or tell an admin on client that it's true and you will be revouched.

Ebonite
15-02-2010, 10:51 PM
No matter wheither it was a joke or not, saying something like Fuck arabians is not acceptable. I don't curse ur nationality, religion or anything so don't curse mine.

my_name_is_8D
15-02-2010, 11:03 PM
HERE, fuckin arabian means "fuckin voice".

trust me..!

sorry if that hurts u

mdfkbog
16-02-2010, 01:24 PM
ye its true...Every day i am looking at this "flame for fun" and for me its not annoying cause imo its for friends normal if someone says "newb" or anything else.MANY times i saw it in conversation between admins coz they know each one.I am rly sorry if i made some kind of depresion for Ebonite.

Ebonite
16-02-2010, 05:17 PM
trust me i cant care less if u flame ur friend or curse him and all his family, i wont even bother reporting unless u affected me.

Just don't say that expression in public chats, its a direct and strong flame in english, even if it means something else in ur language.

I dont mind closing this thread now after he posting explaining.

Artan
16-02-2010, 07:19 PM
its like this

http://imagechan.com/images/c55fa6e16a856a6398a2410116ca3a34.jpg

my_name_is_8D
16-02-2010, 11:42 PM
granted? wtf