BoNGHoLE
14-07-2009, 02:05 AM
Personal Info

Your name: George

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek Englsih and a liitle bit of German

Battle.Net Account: BoNGHoLE

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: GR , ODL . IGC .ESC . DIC . GDGE

Your activity and average playtime each week: 58% and at least 20 hours per week

How long you have been playing DotA: 1,5 years

Your ability to communicate with others: i am very sociable child and i think that i have the ability to communicate with others very comfortable

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? i have read the rules and definetely agree

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? In my opinion. i can easily control myself and i prefer to take action when i am cool

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Of course not

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? i have many friends and i am 100% certain that they will vouch for me

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) yes i am eager

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I want to be admin because i will be able to create games when no other admins are in the lobby

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:The only thing that i can offer to you is to create more and more games :)

A few things about yourself: Well . my name i george i am 17 years old i am an only child and i live in marathon which is 45 km far away from Athens. I am keen on tennis . I have been playing tennis for 10 years. I LOVE music. My favorite band is linkin park so i think i am done.
I want to thank you for giving me the chance to express my opinion.

yours faithfully

George !

spermatodoths
14-07-2009, 04:55 PM
+1 apo mena kai prossexe mh xanakaneis ta idia lathi m8 :p

HoLiC
14-07-2009, 05:19 PM
An kai exw stamathsei ta +1 ta -1 kai tis blakeioules pisteuw oti to paidi aksizei na ksanaginei admin...Bebaia an exei simorfo8ei..To elpizw!!Den bazw bebaia to xeri mou stin fotia..Tespa eimai 8etikos sto na ginei admin

CL.Thanos
14-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Polu kalo post... Kali tixi apo mena..

Andro
15-07-2009, 11:29 AM
+1 apo emena palioC filoC kai poli kaloC player!

sn0w_wh1t3
15-07-2009, 11:54 AM
poly kalos player kai poly kalos filos!exei kalous manners kai pisteuw pws exei katalabei to la8os tou kai den tha to ksanakanei! :)

Sn0w_BL4cK
15-07-2009, 12:27 PM
+1 apo mena exeis to support m.. ;)
milame m Sn0w_Wh1t3 kai leei pws to a3izeis, ton sn0w ton empisteyomai opote...
se blepw na foras ena tampelaki me name:
Admin: DA-INH Hostbot.... :p
kalo e..?

tailandi
15-07-2009, 10:42 PM
o giorgos eitane oreos admin oso kairo pezame mazi Eiksere pos na adimetopizi tous flager kai dn Ekane oti goustare , kai oso gia to la8os t to exei katalavei "Aksizi 2 efxeria"

MaKeDaS(s
16-07-2009, 09:58 PM
k egw pistuew oti o giwrgos exei katalavei t la8os t k t deixnei me t n kanei 2 thread g addmin application..fainetai oti tn endiaferei arketa t n ginei admin st hostbots ts nol :) GL apo mena giwrgo!a k pl kalo post.

basilakis3000
17-07-2009, 12:12 PM
+1 apo emena gt to paidi axizei na 3anaginei admin.good player k manners.

Dominator-7
17-07-2009, 12:54 PM
+1 k apo mena epidi einai kaloC player..
GL:/

D0MeNiCa
17-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Kalos orises.