Personal Info

Your name: Dimitris

Your country: Greece

Occupation: Student of Applied Computer Programming and Multimedia

Spoken languages:Greek,Engish and a bit italian ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: malakismemo7

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: played at eleos and dota-league until NoL bots :D

Your activity and average playtime each week: Playing around 7-8 games per day so i would say 6-7 hours a day, 40-45 hours per week

How long you have been playing DotA: Around 4 years since 6.## maps started

Your ability to communicate with others: Judging to my expirience since now i would say communication is really easy cause most times u dont have to say much. Also many times i have participated in talks when they werent my business in order to keep misunderstandings from happening so the game would go on smoothly.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Read, Memorized and agreed.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Pressure 99% of the times doens't affect me, for the other 1% i will propably make use of the pause command in order to do everything right.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) I have already been in a situation where a superior asks something, so no there would be absolutely no problem.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I've played with loads of ppl in the inh bots so i guess vouches will show up.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
No problem about this either.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Cause i want to be able to prevent games from being destroyed even if that means baning-kicking someone always according to rules.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Well i have already admin expirience in your hostbots and believe i can make a good game administrator with absolutely no mistakes.

A few things about yourself:
Well i bilieve most people love coffees beaches football except from playing dota and i am one of them too.

Additional information:
I really love having a good time when i play, make a joke once in a while chat a bit when the game is not on steak and generally interact with the others.

DoNt.Cry.NoOb
14-07-2009, 04:13 AM
+1 good player and good manners :D

gl my friend :P

Anwnimos
16-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Loipon...As milisw k gw an kai den 3erw kata poso metraei i dikia m gnwmi...
(Opws exete katalavei einai isws to monadiko application pou milaw)

Egw to palikari to gnwrisa stin Clan Dn...Kata tin gnwmi m einai poly kalos DotA gamer exei poly kala manners kai poly kalo paidi :D

+1000!

Makari file m na gineis admin!

Devil'sAdvocate
16-07-2009, 03:53 AM
Wraio aplication kai deixnei na exei katalabei to prohgoumeo lathos tou, gia ot opoio isws austhra krithike me apeutheias demote kai oxi warning prwta, alla sigoura ekane thn koutsoukela tou. Nomizw aksizei mia deuterh eukairia.

spermatodoths
16-07-2009, 08:13 AM
am kai einai malakismeno 7 fores +1 apo mena ...:p
kalos paixths kai maners .hehe

darky
16-07-2009, 08:31 AM
epeidh me to palikari exw paiksei +1 gt einai wraios kai sobaros paixtis dota

zr3_
16-07-2009, 09:24 AM
+1 no comment pro player he will be good admin ...

T2]eNiaC_
16-07-2009, 09:40 AM
nai pistevw pws katalave to lathos tou ;) kai to application tou htan poly kalo...kairos na 3anaginei admin ;)

Flush-RoyaL
16-07-2009, 10:38 PM
+1 apo mena pezo ka8e mera mazi tou dota einai poli kalos pextis pedes aksizi gia admin den to sizitao...

sonic92
16-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Wraio aplication kai deixnei na exei katalabei to prohgoumeo lathos tou, gia ot opoio isws austhra krithike me apeutheias demote kai oxi warning prwta, alla sigoura ekane thn koutsoukela tou. Nomizw aksizei mia deuterh eukairia.

kai egw simfwnw....tou aksizei mia 2i eukairia afou opws deixnei allakse...gl

D0MeNiCa
17-07-2009, 11:43 PM
Kalos orises.