PDA

View Full Version : [REJECTED] Admin Application : koulio84

koulio84
14-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Personal Info

Name: Kyriakos

Spoken languages: Greek, English, French(a little) & basic Finnish I learned from some tourists...

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: koulio84

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Garena playing for 2 years

Your activity and average playtime each week: In the winter 3 hours minimum
daily, in the summer 2-3 times a week.(we go to the beach sometimes too)

How long you have been playing DotA: 4 years, but the last 2 I play nothing else(speaking of video games)

Your ability to communicate with others: I have no speaking problems & I can hear everyone's problems with patiance(or pretend to be hearing them if I play dota while they speak).

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Definitely.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Buy wards...To be honest I've been in such situations many times and everytime I try to keep my mind working out the solution how to get out of each one. Dont panic & keep thinking.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? I had no problem in the army why should I have now.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Only my gaming I think. The stats I had with the previous bots have been erased...

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Because I only play nol games and I have already been before without causing any problems.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I can offer a good overall player, who can play every kind of role in a DotA game.

A few things about yourself: I like women...A lot...

Additional information: I said about women I think...

D0MeNiCa
21-07-2009, 03:18 AM
Gine pio energos sto site kai ksana kane etisi
Rejected