View Full Version : BiGFiLL

Akiri
17-02-2010, 07:01 AM
1) Post a direct quote from the part of the rules that was violated.
Ragequitting game.

2) Provide a viable proof for your accusations(screenshot or replay).
http://dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/200060/

[23:41] <+FyC|Akiri> .result sentinel
[23:42] <+Dzaja> .exclude BiGFiLL
[23:42] <+FyC|Akiri> .exclude bigfill
[23:42] <+FyC|Akiri> .truant bigfill
[23:42] <+Dzaja> .result sentinel
[23:42] <+BiGFiLL> .blow bigfill

Ban or unvouch this kid, I'm down for unvouch.

Xeo|BiGFiLL
17-02-2010, 07:39 AM
I would love you guys to watch this replay ! You really gotta consider who u letting in this league .. I was never the type to go around and dissing ppl for low skill , but that's the problem now ..
I don't have anything to say , i did leave , we had a horrible cap , horrible picks and horrible players. It would of been over 5 min's in anyway .

watch the rep

Btw i had millions of ppl leave my games during my time in pride and noone got punished so ..
I allways take responsibility for my action's so if u think i DESERVE a "unvouch" go ahead....

and btw akiri dude , caliing me kid and being younger then me is kinda stupid

that same akiri was venge with a score of 0-1-2 in 18min so :O

-Lordie-
17-02-2010, 08:04 AM
reupload @ replay.garena.com

Akiri
17-02-2010, 09:58 AM
http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b7b9fae1fb98

I'm entitled to rage after some goober picks, then people can't handle their role. If you are really hurt by my rage words, then you need to grow some thicker skin, this is the internet...However I don't remember calling you a kid, I did say this though regarding a certain PotM player in that replay:

some no-name faggot that can't play DotA any better than my grandma with no arms and fucking ruins games by leaving them.

Heaven forbid I did my role as good as I could before the game was completely ruined by a vital asset to our team leaving.

-Lordie-
17-02-2010, 10:29 AM
1. akiri banned 3 days for flame, next time i see ur flame itll be unvouch
2. bigfill warned level 2 for quitting game intentionally, dont do it next time