PDA

View Full Version : Ban request for Kr1s3 and nC^Desha

[Druid]
21-02-2010, 01:40 PM
I made only one thread as this is about the same game, hope you don't mind.

Replay: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/202543/

Requested Player Name: Kr1s3
Reason(s) why he deserves to be banned: Goes afk for 12 minutes after he was just killed giving him a score of 0-5, looked like we'd lose at the time. While he was afk we turned the game around, he then suddenly rejoins and doesn't do too well due to his low level. He claims he's been on the toilet. For 12 minutes. During a game of DotA. Hmmmm...

Requested Player Name: nC^Desha
Reason(s) why he deserves to be banned: Just overall bad manners, calls everyone idiots I don't know how many times, says we're all "fucking noobs", tells us to "stfu" repeatedly, flames me for "not warding" and threatens to leave the game. Why? Because there was only 1 ward on the map at that time, the other one had run out seconds ago and I was on my way to put it back up.
Also thinks he's better than everyone else because he has a better score, obviously doesn't get that we leave him farm and kills as he's the carry.

Spasmolyt
22-02-2010, 09:37 AM
gid 33564, public game.

Kr1s3 is not vouched anywhere, so he just received a warning.

nC^Desha is not vouched anywhere, so the same for him. They will be banned when offending in a Dr.Com game or receiving a second warning.

Thanks for reporting.