PDA

View Full Version : THE BIGGEST TARD IN THE LEAGUE I SWEAR !

BrokenDreamZ_
22-02-2010, 11:04 PM
Hmm.Ok i will edit.So this guy ozkavo told me "pick me dusa i wont fail i will smash them" or something like that.Im good mate and i get him dusa as the other players wanted other heroes i get them too.But this dusa was awesome.He died like 10 times and... I dont rly know how to explain that..He was awesome bad..I flamed him ingame and im sorry , please dont ban/warn me but i was rly in rage with him.I have never flamed here but.. he pissed me off
http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b82f12c27a75

Sarathos
22-02-2010, 11:09 PM
I don't know what is in that replay, but if you flamed him so much as you stated, i suggest you click edit on your post and tick the delete thing, so you don't risk being banned.

Go drink some water and think twice.

ozkavo
22-02-2010, 11:18 PM
first of all, I would like to apologize to all my teamates who were playing with me concerning this horrible game of mine!! I honestly apologize to all of you
Secondly, I told u form the beginning that i had 238 ms ping and by mid game it was 250 with spikes. Check it that when brood attacked me i wasnt purging until 2-3 hits after due to delay (and the shield who wasnt activated on time)
I played a very horrible game but dreamz did not stop flaming and acting like a kid. I am sorry for the game
Look at my stats Mr Dreamz and u will see that they are way better than yours (unless u win ur 10 next games which i honestly doubt). I told u many times i couldnt play in these situations and you continue flaming me
I admit I played the a desastrous game and i apologize but in all my games with other pride players i did not receive any complain not only once. This game is not at all representative of my level and I let the admin decide of my fate
TheBadTouch was playing with me the game before this one and if he ever reads my post I hope he will tell u how I played with sven in our game with a monster kill after 20 min.
good night

BrokenDreamZ_
22-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Ok.If u played good i would not have reason to report u.But u played very very bad.. As i told u i reported u because u played bad.I flamed u because i was very angry.. I wont remove anything of these .. i think u deserve unvouch .. u r not good player. sorry!

ozkavo
22-02-2010, 11:30 PM
How can i play good with 250ms ping and this is without mentioning the spikes!!!!!! I really want to see you playing in this situation. I played really bad and I admitted it but I have never ever played this badly my whole life and becuz of one single game you begin to talk trash and shit about me.
I played over 30 games in dp and this is the first time some1 address me a complain. I guess it is your right to be pissed at me and I dont blame you but you really dont know me enough to post something and ask admins to unvouch me.
good night man and let me give you a piece of advice: flaming in-game wont make your teamate play any better I swear

ozkavo
22-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Btw your stats are really really bad dreamz. 871 experience with a 2W 6L ratio... I think you are not in a good place to flame some1 who is in the 1000-1100 range of experience with more wins than losses.

BrokenDreamZ_
23-02-2010, 12:03 AM
np..let staffs decide.. i dont rly think stats r the best thing in this league.. i know guys with 20/40 who r better than the half players here..

ozkavo
23-02-2010, 12:08 AM
And finally I hope you wont get banned too becuz dont forget you flammed from the first minute when u were picking heroes and you finished the game by saying things like "i f***ed your mom" and stuff like that.

-Lordie-
23-02-2010, 09:49 AM
http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?p=185272&posted=1#post185272