PDA

View Full Version : is he alowed to swap him self with admin replace

Dzaja
23-02-2010, 07:31 PM
ok we played chall me vs axupa and we picked after we finished picks axupa say he wanna swap last guy what i refused coz we picked lardy and it kinda was free pick, i refused to swap then Srld use adminreplace comand and swaped himself into game. This is chat log
<+Ormazd> .pick LoG_Reeper
* @P2-BOT 03Team Sentinel: Axypa, ucp`Dakota, come2play, TheBadTouch, LoG_Reeper
* @P2-BOT 03Team Scourge: Dzaja, X1peQ, WoOki3, QuiNN-, pseudonym
* P2-BOT changes topic to '4,1/08,04!04,1\0,1 12Welcome to #dota.pride.2 - www.dota-pride.com 4,1/08,04!04,1\'
* @P2-BOT 03Game mode is -cm; Game name is DPCM1415; Map version is 6.66b; Use .teams and .heroes to get a reminder on the line-ups
<+QuiNN-> he actually got correct
<+[howhigh]> .TOp
* QRM (~iareyourd@dynamic-adsl-94-38-19-62.clienti.tiscali.it) has joined #dota.pride.2
<+Ormazd> omg
<+SoD-_-A^MeT> cl me some1
<+Dzaja> i know rules
* +SmiskeISTHESHIT is now away: I AM NOT HERE, leave a message and i will call back ? ! ;)
<+Dzaja> i need to agree
<+AKT|Zero> .sign
* BoBbySpOKe (BoBbySpOKe@pre68-2-82-242-24-108.fbx.proxad.net) has joined #dota.pride.2
* P2-BOT sets mode: +v BoBbySpOKe
<+Dzaja> with replace
+Dzaja> with replace
<+AKT|Zero> sigh
* QRM (~iareyourd@dynamic-adsl-94-38-19-62.clienti.tiscali.it) has left #dota.pride.2
<+Dzaja> and i dont
<+myMYM|Arianna> .promote pinoj
* @P2-BOT 03User F\Pinoy promoted from [Peon] to [Captain]
<+[howhigh]> .stats t4]jecho
<+Dzaja> agree
<+AKT|Zero> I cant sign again
* @P2-BOT3 3 t4]jecho has 29 wins, 50 losses, 967 experience [Level:9] Current losing streak: -1
<+SRDL> .adminreplace LoG_Reeper SRDL
+SRDL> 7:25] <SRDL> i ll just adminreplace
<+SRDL> [17:25] <SRDL> for log reeper?
<+SRDL> [17:25] <Ormazd> yea
<+SRDL> ask abby
<+SRDL> about replaces

ok thats chat log from today. we played game and we lost its not big deal. I just wanna ask is he alowed to to that even i did not agree with replace last into game.
Regards dzaja

[GM]PEQ
23-02-2010, 07:59 PM
btw
SRDL flamed me in game with no reason
so i support dzaja
that guy is bad:(

LoG_Reeper
23-02-2010, 08:45 PM
Also support it..

I was looking forward to playing this game, and being replaced without any word like this is just stupid.. Also after being told "NO REPLACING INTO THE GAME" by djaza since he said it was freepick pool and no one had a stack, senseless..

-Lordie-
24-02-2010, 06:16 AM
well as long as the captain of the team in which he is to be replaced agrees with the replace, i see no problem

Dzaja
24-02-2010, 08:51 AM
well its some kind of abuse, coz ppl dont sign at pool and later get swaped. What is point of challenge if we are not able to pick from pool, if we can replace what we wanna etc. Normal thing is bouth caps must agree.. i strongly recomand that you involve that rule into rule sistem if it's not alrdy in...
Regards

JuVe
24-02-2010, 09:52 PM
SRDL hard flamed our team today in game. I won't post any proof thats connected to this case.
Just noticing u , that this guy got rly bad manners.

-Lordie-
25-02-2010, 09:32 AM
some proof is required of hard flame, and adminreplace allowed as long as team captain of the respective approves it
denied