16-07-2009, 08:19 PM
Personal Info

Your name: George

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek / English

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Eulogison

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I am not banned anywhere, i never leave a game.

Your activity and average playtime each week: I think at least 3-4 games per day (a lot more when i got time at work :P )

How long you have been playing DotA: about 3 years

Your ability to communicate with others: I guess i am a social person, i dont use offensive language or whatever and i dont want to bring people in bad positions, its a game for fun anyways

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Ofc

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I normally maintain my temper and stay cool, i play for the game. Ofc there are foul language retards or whatever.. but i just ignore them (that pisses them more :P )

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Ofc not, especially if they are kinky (lol)

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I guess there are some, but i dont know if you know anyone

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) y why not?

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I want to finally play some no lagy and hopefully well played games

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Thats a tough one, but i work in a net cafe as i said and i am a pc / network technician so.. any help you need you can just ask (even without accepting me)

A few things about yourself: I guess i am a fun to be around and a little bit crazy person. I like speed (fast cars / bikes) and asian women :P (ofc i like and all the rest XD)

Additional information: Accepting me would be really nice cause when i go to work in the morning i want to play a nice game (with my coffee) and not some retard who doesnt even know to type the mode... (eleos proi proi)

TY :)

Sn0w_BL4cK
16-07-2009, 10:14 PM
+1 apo mena file m exeis to support m...
pe3ame games mz (hostbot p ekana) kai itane poli kalos m8 dn evrize dn enoxlouse kai ekane swstes kinhseis me stratigikh etc. :)
alla exeis 2 meionekthmata..
1)sto appl grafeis:
dld eisai net cafe... :p xD 8es na peis I work at Net Cafe :)
episeis exeis monolektikes apanthseis: (px.:Cool super :) ofc [ect])
(dior8wse tes me "Edit" gia kaliterh entipwsh)

kai 2 prepei na anevaseis activity :)

ayta mporoune na alla3oube :)

sonic92
16-07-2009, 11:07 PM
kai apo emena +1 afou douleueis kiolas s net:p...pera apo auto..prepei na gineis omws pio active sto forum gt alliws dn exeis elpida....tcp apo emena exeis to support m

Eulogison
16-07-2009, 11:29 PM
Ok pedes, euxaristw gia to support.

Tha to kanw edit to post, twra gia active sto forum, simera graftika de prolava... SHOW MERCY!!!

D0MeNiCa
17-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Den eisai arketa energos sto site
Rejected.