PDA

View Full Version : Ban Request gugush

Ecki_Zugluft
28-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Replay: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/206200/

Requested Player Name: gugush

Reason(s) why he deserves to be banned: He left 2 Times in a row flaming his Team beore. One time he was in my team flamed his lanepartner +leave. 2ND gAME I asked in gamelobby before that he should not leave otherwise ill write banrequest, he said that he doesnt care. After playing like 4 min he suddenly left, writting some rnd flame in rgc chat and signing new game.

regards
Saschi-

Flutschi
28-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Its in the "MUST READ" topic, and u didnt read it i see..
so copy paste only for you

This is only for DotaRank games, games that are hosted in any of our channels (dr.inhouse, dr.community)

Ecki_Zugluft
28-02-2010, 06:23 PM
who cares, u dont want such a reatrd in any games of rgx even it is a public game -.-

why u push down the publicgameniveau soooooo low on purpose omg

Flutschi
28-02-2010, 06:27 PM
who cares, u dont want such a reatrd in any games of rgx even it is a public game -.-

why u push down the publicgameniveau soooooo low on purpose omg

Why not just signing in our community? then we can manage such things..
but the public gets bigger and bigger, and we just dont have enough time for this..

Ecki_Zugluft
28-02-2010, 10:28 PM
cuz i wanted to iuntroduce this client to my friends who dont have 10 games, thats why we play public. Also i told them: " hey, come rgc fast client nice manners no leavers nice skill" and i have to admit that i saw that i completly lied lol

Flutschi
01-03-2010, 12:18 AM
cuz i wanted to iuntroduce this client to my friends who dont have 10 games, thats why we play public. Also i told them: " hey, come rgc fast client nice manners no leavers nice skill" and i have to admit that i saw that i completly lied lol

just make a vouch appel for our community, and u are in.

the 10 games rule we have to rethink, and we are on it, for now just make an appeal and we will decide even without 10 games