PDA

View Full Version : Unvouch request Papamedo

jazz-matazz
01-03-2010, 02:42 AM
Hi
I long kept it up with Papamedo, but this time i wont let it go. First of all he muted me for all game long so i couldnt communicate with team untill our cap Dota[Lucker] didnt tell him (he didnt know im muted). But it was min 30 or so. And then he released his usual flame. I am not the first who has to suffer games with this guy he just keep flaming on and on. No warns or anything can stop him.
Thank you
Replay - http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b8b0cbc3018f

TaBaQa
01-03-2010, 03:38 PM
! sup

YakkaT-
01-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Me > Medo

medo-
01-03-2010, 07:53 PM
it can be seen in game i didnt flame him , callin someone bad player shouldnt be consider as flame. He was playing naga , our carry , a had free farm most of the game and didnt farm anything, and he didnt go diffusal even tho lucker told him to, since they had warlock etc and diffusal on naga was MUST.So after u check replay i hope ur unvouching jazz.

Caterink
02-03-2010, 02:09 AM
Medo it's second time i have you in my eyes.... a lot of ppl told me that you are unmannered.I Forgave you ... Remeber when you kicked me from game?I will give you a punishment for that!

Regards , MeThod/Caterink!

whitejoe
02-03-2010, 06:00 AM
support!

he harasses me everyday on mirc chat and tells me to go back to "DGL", eventho we played against and he saw who the boss is.

-Lordie-
02-03-2010, 06:42 AM
banned 2 days
already a large number of complaints about your manners, really next time i see this it will be unvouch for sure

+ PapaMedo 1 more i see you flaming and stuff i will unvouch due to some complains i had for you about it and you remember the first time you was unvouched for so behave or i will be in a bad possition to unvouch you

Regards PeLaTis