17-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Personal Info

Your name:George

Your country:Greece

A language you can speak(other than English):Greek ofc and Russian

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:StaR[Inf3cti0n

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:Well all were low leveled or even incomplete channels so its not even worth of refering them :/

Your activity and average playtime each week:All time active with 50 to 60 hours

How long you have been playing DotA:6 years from Guinso's maps

Your ability to communicate with others:I dont have any problem in communicating with people since i know how.Everything you want to know just ask

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?Yep and made sure that i will remember them

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?I am never under these circumstances so its all ok with me

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders?(according to ranks) Nope since they are my superior

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?Yeah i think you can find willing people

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Sure!

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:So that i can officialy help the channel with matters like gaming or forum.Furthermore i would like to run games a lot

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:Well combine my hours of activity my knowledge of rules and you have your brand new admin

A few things about yourself:Nothing more to say.Just wanted to say thanks about the team that's going to read my application

-ALT QQ-

P.S It's the same application that i have done a month ago but game manager told me to be active and post it again so i hope ther are not any problems :S

D0MeNiCa
17-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Exeis ginei demote me allo account,to etima sou gia admin aporiptete.