PDA

View Full Version : game dpcm2149

nhA-
04-03-2010, 05:48 AM
well.. our cap pajkett dc at 16:00 min mark and scourge claimed victory. And we resulted scourge

<+nhA> .result scourge
* @P2-BOT 03Game DPcm2149: Result confirmed and submitted; The scourge have won
* @P2-BOT 03Experience change: Pajkatt[-33] Flow|Souljah^RU[-33] nhA-[-24] newbit[-23] Skuggish[-17] miley[+19] Arla]Ryze[+21] wan[+26] ManOfTheMatch[+31] PhillyDP[+31]

even tho i clearly understand about the rules that after 15 min mark we have to continue play on and if cap ff then we lose the game, but i would like admins to reconsider about the situation to change this game result to draw.

did we actually deserved the lose?

but the thing is we are not one-sided losing and kills death scores are pretty much on par. we killed medusa(k-d = 1-3) top 3 times and storm has 4-1 stats before he dc. and my SA is well farmed

it's like we are winning and suddenly lost coz of a dc at 16th min which officially 1 min away from 15th min mark.

was it actually justified for sentinel team when scourge to use the rules to result scourge even tho the game is in favor of sentinel team? and was it fair for us?this is the third time happened to me like this. Winning and cap dc at 15:20 min and the other team just go main chat and result. I m really tired of this

Cap didn't ff. He dced. it wasn't intentional. it was accidental and u can't predict anything about result in dotA in 16 min. FTD won the game against Ks with stolen relic, 2 lanes raxed down in 46 min at SMM?

and do we really have to just keep our mouth shut up and quiet when he is talking non-sense like this?

<+nhA> i don't wanna result scourge
<+BzT^Deagle> .sign
<+BzT^Deagle> .games
* @P2-BOT 03Games currently in progress: DPardm2148[45] DPcm2149[32]
<+MYM|Mark`Ryze> nha
<+MYM|Mark`Ryze> OFC scourge
<+MYM|Mark`Ryze> is win
<+MYM|Mark`Ryze> your captain left
<+MYM|Mark`Ryze> = ff

i know that the chances of void result that game is quite low but i would like admins to carefully analyze the replay again and reconsider it whether we deserve point lost or not. and make it draw.

here is the replay-
http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b8f26d38c8d0

PeLaTis
04-03-2010, 03:37 PM
this is the rule if players need want's to play on play on then but that's why in dota we have save options do not forget that to so basicaly the rule is fair next time save your games .