PDA

View Full Version : 30 day ban or UNVOUCH request

FU^
05-03-2010, 04:51 AM
Game DPcm2218: Team Sentinel: <Flow|Souljah^RU, luNdeeen-_-, broodstar, sX|HItCh, Bad_Boy_killa> Team Scourge: <Tribal`bane, GoGotop5Rt-, Ihkke, na_no, FUBAR^> Still in progress: 34 minutes

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b9070ee6c5be

Souljah^ru leaves because he has teammate problems. You just don't leave games. Need to make a statement with a 30 day ban or something so people know they just can't leave games.

souljah-
05-03-2010, 04:57 AM
as a matter of fact, i never leave any games for any reason but that 1 reason there is. if some1 does not play with u but against u. bbkq (who i actually did like untill this game) did not get sf for solo mid vs rexxar ( OOO? ) so i picked some and we chose heros, he did not ask for swap or smth, so i said the usual, cm wards bla. he didnt buy, i thought ye nvm him he will see this isnt the way and buy em when he has some gold. what he ofc does not so i get more and more upset and instead of flamin(i dont like flaming,yes) i leave for the first time in i dunno how many games in several leagues like nihl di dp + scrims ofc.
im sry this happend, but i didn't see any other way. prolly u have to warn me for it and i will understand tho, a long ban or unvouch ofc would not be a way.
thats my statement, decide the best way, i trust u..

best regards
souljah

luNdeeen
05-03-2010, 05:02 AM
I agree he mby shouldnt have done that... but this bbk guy ruined the game singlehandedly... He asked for sf but didnt get him since it didnt fit in and coz he isnt the best sf player (im beeing polite). He ended up playing cm and instead of playing the role as support he said "I dont play support" even tho he is kinda bad. He didnt get wards or chick. And even 13 min. into the game we still didnt have any of those.. even tho its his job as support... instead he went emo and said "im gonna play her like a carry and farm bla bla bla...." I asked if we couldnt close the game and truant him(as u can see from the replay) but bane unpaused the game when I tried to make my point of why we should do so.
I think that bbk should in some way get punished himself. Im not the 1 to say if he should just get banned or unvouched but imo if u dont follow the rules set by dp admins u dont deserve to be here and he was really unmannered, ruined the game by himself. And besides that he is bad too.
PEACE

BBkQ
05-03-2010, 05:04 AM
noob picks free lane 0 farm from kunka i upgrade chiken only and watch top lane fail total bad picks from souljah and total fail mid with torents +farm how i can play support with this guy in team he destroy my game i help him have free farm mid but he failed and they spam me from start he and lundeeen and they start speak to their language and leave....sf vs bm =free farm for sf but if u are noob dont pick other time...

lundeeen flame u can see it in replay thats the main reason i dont wanted to play support for this noob...

phyxius
05-03-2010, 05:07 AM
Nice manners from a player with status -Veteran-, adminabuse? Stop it please :)

Every day there's a new complaint on bad_boy_killa, take a hint? He thinks he can do whatever he wants just because he is a rl-friend of ext3. Demote or ban him plz.

luNdeeen
05-03-2010, 05:10 AM
well dear bbk... U didnt play the role as support. And u know the rules about beeing mannered and so on... And since u clearly didnt follow any of those its only fair u get some kind of punishment... And btw.. If u didnt have so bad stats.. mby u would have been the captain and u could decide picks and lanes... Its really simple... Dont sign up for a .sg when u dont have the points to be cap. and wont play support. In this case u ruined the game for 9 other players with ur (I have no idea where u have it from) arrogance and stupidity.

BBkQ
05-03-2010, 05:31 AM
i just have Veteran because im old player and help in replaces and that stuff u new boys support your friends all time u fail all time and u support each other GJ!!

phyxius
05-03-2010, 05:53 AM
Haha, yea sure. "I unvouch that guy later, when ext3 comes".

luNdeeen
06-03-2010, 01:26 AM
so his actions wont have any consequenses since he is friends with an admin or something??? and it's obv. not the first time he acts like and immature kid... Well it's examples like these who makes dp loose its credibility.....

-Lordie-
06-03-2010, 05:20 AM
1 week

souljah-
06-03-2010, 03:43 PM
lordie u ban me for 1 week? ok.
i would love to quote lundeeens last post now coz he is right. and dp is going down like this. yesterday i had to draw 4/5 games , ppl using the option to leave to draw+truant etc pp. whatever
hf-