PDA

View Full Version : SacredNomad Prosure

YakkaT-
09-03-2010, 11:43 AM
@P2-BOT3 Game DPcm2475(03:37:00 09/03/10): Team Sentinel: <Alexjke[-35] ChangerH[-30] MahuiTo[-29] ry6bI`BAJIEPA[-28] Mir0z0r[-21]> Team Scourge: <TestYourMiGht[+20] SacredNomad[+27] CrSqHaRdCoRe[+30] c4-mvdtheonekk-[+31] ProSure[+33]> Result: scourge

They didnt listen their captain + flaming + trying to game ruinning + low skill
and SacredNomad doesnt care about rules and he suck

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b96179faa96b

YakkaT-
09-03-2010, 12:29 PM
I played with SacredNomad, again
And SacredNomad sucked
+1 for unvouch

Mir0bolantul
09-03-2010, 12:31 PM
pls unvouch SacredNomad look at this replay,he was dusa... NO ITEMS,he cant do lasthitings,watch this tard .

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b962331ce1e2

Alexjke
full suport
making another tread on this guy

c4-mvdtheonekk-
we lost 3 fights in a raw because Veng aka him was farming top.. saying all the time FU iam supporting...

MahuiTo
09-03-2010, 12:34 PM
i play in this game with sk and have 3 sec delay.

in the rmk (without lag) me play good with yakkat xD.

http://www.gm-esports.com/replays/view_replay.php?file=1268130781.w3g

thisis the second replay of unvouch request "SacredNomad"

CrSq_HaRdCoRe
09-03-2010, 12:36 PM
!support

SacredNomadd
09-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Admins plz watch replay carefully. I did good with support venge and just this bossy yakkut is so annoying. I did everything for a team and when I said that i need to farm for treads in order to avoid being killed instantly they start to flame so much. Just watch the replay and judge the contribution of venge.

As for the dusa replay I never played new dusa because I had a break for 6 months from dota. I said i want to play lion in the replay. Technically I was captain and I had power to choose heroes and lion just said "no i play lion" and picked him. Yes, I did play badly with dusa because had no idea what to do with it. Usually in team I play support gank heroes.

Just unfortunately got together with immature flamers and I won't play dp unless anymore it is captains mode and my teammates are present. So tired of these kids.

c4-mvdtheonekk-
09-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Well first of all... farming is not a problem .. but farming while your team fighting thats the problem.. second about medusa if you didnt play it for a long while then why you didnt tell us or alteast say iam not that good or anything so we know.. dont just keep silence and play we are your team not your enemys..
after all .. dont call ppl kids when you dont know them its a small tip for life
have fun
and to be honest you shouldn`t play dp2 mate sry but its the truth

Mir0bolantul
09-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Admins plz watch replay carefully. I did good with support venge and just this bossy yakkut is so annoying. I did everything for a team and when I said that i need to farm for treads in order to avoid being killed instantly they start to flame so much. Just watch the replay and judge the contribution of venge.

As for the dusa replay I never played new dusa because I had a break for 6 months from dota. I said i want to play lion in the replay. Technically I was captain and I had power to choose heroes and lion just said "no i play lion" and picked him. Yes, I did play badly with dusa because had no idea what to do with it. Usually in team I play support gank heroes.

Just unfortunately got together with immature flamers and I won't play dp unless anymore it is captains mode and my teammates are present. So tired of these kids.

ok,you never played new dusa,but you were unable to take a creep when you were solo farming,like mdv said ,you shouldn't play on dp2.

prof.dr.martin
09-03-2010, 02:01 PM
ok,you never played new dusa,but you were unable to take a creep when you were solo farming,like mdv said ,you shouldn't play on dp2.

maybe he had delay i dunno 1-2 sec and thats why he couldnt take a creep?