PDA

View Full Version : unvouch SacredNomad

Alexjke
09-03-2010, 12:33 PM
* @P2-BOT Game DPcm2477: Result confirmed and submitted; The scourge have won
* @P2-BOT Experience change: SacredNomad[-37] Alexjke[-34] c4-mvdtheonekk-[-29] ee|carnage[-26] Mir0z0r[-20] TestYourMiGht[+19] Ies|Wolf[+26] CrSqHaRdCoRe[+29] MahuiTo[+32] MACK[+34]

just take a look on his dyza, 0-6 solo (bot and stick), cant even deny creeps
this is a second trent on him

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b9623c2dc992

SacredNomadd
09-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Admins plz watch replay carefully. I did good with support venge and just this bossy yakkut is so annoying. I did everything for a team and when I said that i need to farm for treads in order to avoid being killed instantly they start to flame so much. Just watch the replay and judge the contribution of venge.

As for the dusa replay I never played new dusa because I had a break for 6 months from dota. I said i want to play lion in the replay. Technically I was captain and I had power to choose heroes and lion just said "no i play lion" and picked him. Yes, I did play badly with dusa because had no idea what to do with it. Usually in team I play support gank heroes.

Just unfortunately got together with immature flamers and I won't play dp unless anymore it is captains mode and my teammates are present. So tired of these kids.

Mir0bolantul
09-03-2010, 01:23 PM
support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prof.dr.martin
09-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Admins plz watch replay carefully. I did good with support venge and just this bossy yakkut is so annoying. I did everything for a team and when I said that i need to farm for treads in order to avoid being killed instantly they start to flame so much. Just watch the replay and judge the contribution of venge.

As for the dusa replay I never played new dusa because I had a break for 6 months from dota. I said i want to play lion in the replay. Technically I was captain and I had power to choose heroes and lion just said "no i play lion" and picked him. Yes, I did play badly with dusa because had no idea what to do with it. Usually in team I play support gank heroes.

Just unfortunately got together with immature flamers and I won't play dp unless anymore it is captains mode and my teammates are present. So tired of these kids.

if they flamed why dont u report them for ban ? pretty sure they deserved it for the flame . everyone who flames deserve a ban .

-Lordie-
09-03-2010, 02:30 PM
unvouched