PDA

View Full Version : DPCM2559

gollik
10-03-2010, 08:30 PM
their host fell down in 50 mins they were losing
they had 1 side completely destroyed our dusa had aegis and were going to push middle suddenly brokendreamz left/fell down
and we couldnt decided on result so check it admins plz :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R0RZ7IRR

GeneralMint
10-03-2010, 08:35 PM
obv sentinel won..

xFz|Ghos!
10-03-2010, 08:50 PM
yes it was obvious ^^

5ammash
10-03-2010, 11:06 PM
was a sentinel win :S

nhA-
10-03-2010, 11:52 PM
-it was our game. Host dc i dun know why. but we r not losing like they said. we are winning teamfights one after another. only dusa from sentinel has good items but all my teammate have items.

- 1 side was raxxed down not becoz of we lost teamfight. Just becoz of silly mistakes and dusa raxxed down 1 lane. and they never won a single fight after that.

-tide's blink ult, kunka ult, qop's scepter ult, lion's disable has significant damage on their team. always necro and venge got targeted and they died instant and NA start becoming useless since 30+ min. and when they start pushing at mid 5v5 to tower using dusa's aegis brokendreamz dced (then ping out from mirc).

-plus, dusa dmg doesn't have significant effect on our team becoz we can simply tank his dmg by kunka ult about 7 sec. After that 7 sec 3 of sent's hero are dead we just simply outnumbered the remaining 2.

-u will see that kind of fights alot. and aegis doesn't make a difference if all the other teammates died he can't tank our damage and break tower. it's just a matter of time and scourge will definitely win gradually. it was a nice comeback from scourge.

-and u can't claim a win in dotA. after the match we agree to draw and wait for admins decision. (
draw? result sent? (since host is from our side)

nhA-
11-03-2010, 12:41 AM
and warn that sniper in my team here is the forum link incase u missed it

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?p=193432#post193432

GeneralMint
11-03-2010, 01:03 AM
-it was our game. Host dc i dun know why. but we r not losing like they said. we are winning teamfights one after another. only dusa from sentinel has good items but all my teammate have items.

- 1 side was raxxed down not becoz of we lost teamfight. Just becoz of silly mistakes and dusa raxxed down 1 lane. and they never won a single fight after that.

-tide's blink ult, kunka ult, qop's scepter ult, lion's disable has significant damage on their team. always necro and venge got targeted and they died instant and NA start becoming useless since 30+ min. and when they start pushing at mid 5v5 to tower using dusa's aegis brokendreamz dced (then ping out from mirc).

-plus, dusa dmg doesn't have significant effect on our team becoz we can simply tank his dmg by kunka ult about 7 sec. After that 7 sec 3 of sent's hero are dead we just simply outnumbered the remaining 2.

-u will see that kind of fights alot. and aegis doesn't make a difference if all the other teammates died he can't tank our damage and break tower. it's just a matter of time and scourge will definitely win gradually. it was a nice comeback from scourge.

-and u can't claim a win in dotA. after the match we agree to draw and wait for admins decision. (
draw? result sent? (since host is from our side)

Qop Wasted Ult for farm , and obv our team pushing mid

-Lordie-
11-03-2010, 06:20 AM
well brokendreamz_ warned for host dc
but game will not be resulted since its not clear as to who will win it
closed