PDA

View Full Version : Unvouch request PapaMedo

[Black-_-Lotus]
13-03-2010, 06:17 PM
First of all this guy is starting a "STARTGAME" and spam ".extend", so that others cant play.

"2+PapaMedo) i dont even wanna play but i keep extending so u cant Play""

and thats really annoying...

but the reason, ive made this thread is about my lastgame.

I was Lina and he played SKK, well first of all he missed firstblood in the middle when i told him in vent and pinged ingame. he just didnt noticed it.

a few minutes later, he died stupid without using his stun, he could easy survive. And then he started flaming me without reason.

i bough chicken and shared all, so he had to use my hero and waste my spells, because he died and was pissed.

i played some games with him and always he starts flaming like a kid and plays bad.

---> no need to play in dp2 with a bad player/flamer.

i saw some unvouch/ban requests about him, this times he deserve an unvouch.

here the replay about the game.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ktg3w

5:30 he died without using his stun, he would easy survive.
and then he flamed me oO
6:30 he used my hero and wasted my mana.
after this i was not in mood to play anymore. because of those idiots.
and ofc we lost the game.

btw. hes nick is downnature LVL 1 funacc. he plays the SKeleton king.

prof.dr.martin
13-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Support , he ruins games and he is unmannered...

medo-
13-03-2010, 06:27 PM
it is true i used his hero , cuz he started to flame me for his mistakes , and he pushed lane + didnt listen to captain sayin dp2 is pub league and hes above dp2.

warn me for using his hero and unvouch him for being useless pub

[Black-_-Lotus]
13-03-2010, 06:33 PM
it is true i used his hero , cuz he started to flame me for his mistakes , and he pushed lane + didnt listen to captain sayin dp2 is pub league and hes above dp2.

warn me for using his hero and unvouch him for being useless pub

i started to flame you? man i added the replay and watched it again u started with the flames etc. Stop your lies.

i let you all creeps lasthit/herokills etc and as i said i was not in mood to play this lost game anymore because of you. i was pissed because of ppl, like you.

and btw dont call me a pub check out how you died.

jazz-matazz
13-03-2010, 06:37 PM
buahaha Papamedo unvouch request again =)) give him couple of years to chill in some other league where he can prove he is the greatest player in the world lmao

LoG_Reeper
13-03-2010, 06:41 PM
THis must be it.. We've all somehow recieved some sort of crap from this guy, i think its gone on long enough..

Please ban this guy as he doesnt learn from previous offenses on how to be an "idol member"

Rinse
13-03-2010, 06:47 PM
!Support for unvouch, no need for him in this league.

Alexjke
13-03-2010, 06:53 PM
medo like Head & Shoulders - good player and good flamer 2in1 :D
!unsuport, timeban will be enought

JuVe
13-03-2010, 07:01 PM
This guy is n/c....i especially wanna write here a whole bunch of things , since this came up.

Because of this guy , im pissed when im playing dp2. First i do , is check if he is online . If he is , i won't play. He is incarnation of pure evil . He destroys every game , he makes players feel bad about themselves , he molesses them , whether on channel , chat , ventrilo.

He startgames , when theres only that game going up. I sign in and i wait 30 minutes for the game , then he forbids me and few more , and writes '' )) owned'' . I mean , this guy is rly a trouble maker . I thought dota is fun. Whats the fun when someone flames ur mother , if u don't got radiance in first 20 mins . As i see , many of players hate this guy . Nobody respects him , because he doesn't respects us . He got zero tolerance over other players . His life is to play dota , and ruin the game of others... and that makes him happy i guess...send him to serbian room 5 plx where he can flame freely and ragequit....

!support this request... was waiting this request for a long time

-Lordie-
13-03-2010, 07:06 PM
unvouched