PDA

View Full Version : [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : MogolianTrooper.

MogolianTrooper
15-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Personal Info

Your name:Andritsos Giorgos

Your country:Greece

Occupation: I study Mathematics and I also work for a recycling organisation.

Spoken languages:Greek, English, French

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:MogolianTrooper. And in case you want my Blizzard bnet account, the mail to it is gandritsos13@hotmail.com. It was necessery in order to play World of Warcraft.

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Not sure what this means so am just going to say that I have experience with Ventrilo TeamSpeak and I know how to behave in a forum since I was quite serious with my guild in WoW. Edit: And since I have read about it I can say that my only experience has been with eleos hostbots.

Your activity and average playtime each week:I play at least 4 hours per day on my own. And on weekends I play for about 5 hours with friends.

Which time of the day you usually play: 16:00-22:00. Depends on the time that I leave from work.

How long you have been playing DotA:Hmm, I think since Secondary 2, when I was about 13 years old. So I guess 5-6 years. Can't really remember the version.

Your ability to communicate with others: I have a lot of patience and I am quite cooperative when it comes to dialogue.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I squeeze the best out of me.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) No.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? No. Well, my friends but I don't think that this really counts.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Though I don't have one right now. After I stopped playing World of Warcraft i deleted it. But if it's necessery I'd be happy to.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Because I like the game and I hate the fact that some people ruin it and I can't do anything to stop them.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: As I've said before, I am quite cooperative and willing to offer information. I don't scold players about the way they play or the way they react to things inside the game. I also believe that I have a fair sense of judgement when it comes to using power and I am also a good player which I think is something that other people want to find in an Admin.

A few things about yourself: Macros. Lot's of them! I know that my account doesn't reach the 250 game limit that an Admin applicant must have but it's just that i haven't played much with this account. Hope it's not going to be a problem.

That's All Folks. Dn exw kamia apolutws idea giati ta egrapsa ola sta Agglika... O_O

KiTz
29-03-2010, 07:24 PM
welcome