PDA

View Full Version : Flamer/Blamer&Leaver TheBeach

waY2skill3d4ya
16-03-2010, 09:52 AM
We started our game, he was the picker, he got sf went bottom vs weaver, he didn't have much success on the lane.I was vengeful spirit, roaming on the map and I came bottom on his lane with haste, just tried a stun on weaver but he evaded it( meanwhile i wrote to him to stay b because i saw dryad in the woods nearly), sf went in died and blamed me for that ( obviously he was disappointed with his lane performance and was trying to blame it on someone, so why not me ofc), especially with the presense of calvin in the game who hates me in everychat around dp.After that he died 1-2 more times and left the game.Half the game I was chatting with this guy instead of playing, because you know how it is to play with flamer players, they don't leave you alone, no relax so that you play good.So anyways he threatened that he will get me unvouched, he was so angry obviously.Here's the replay, just take a look at the chat and the situation and you will see the truth.http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b9f37fb51e71
The game is P2-BOT3 Game DPcm2796(02:42:15 16/03/10): Team Sentinel: <FUBAR^ Alexjke swissbeatzP PhillyDP GodShowMeHeaven> Team Scourge: <TheBeach unclearly whitejoe luckygodlike waY2skill3d4ya> Result: draw.We tried to truant him but it didn't work someone was missing, so we just closed it with result draw so that we can play next game.