PDA

View Full Version : [REJECTED] Admin Application : Phj_Hustler.

Phj_Hustler.
16-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Your name:Mimis

Your country:Greece

Spoken languages: English

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Phj_Hustler.

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:i am safe listed in Dota-League and some other before that but it was a long time ago

Your activity and average playtime each week:I 'm active for about 3-5 hours per day especially at nights.Average play time is about 20-30 hours

How long you have been playing DotA:I have been playing dota for over 4 years with some pauses in the middle

Your ability to communicate with others:I think that i can communicate pretty good with other people without spamming and when an argument occurs i am not flaming out of the sudden.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I am trying to stay calm without ignoring what other people say and solve the problem as soon as possible with the right solution

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)I dont think that is a problem and i am willing to do it as long they are not irrational.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Some people who have played with me will be willing to vouch for me(at least i hope so :P)

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)I dont really know how to use Ventrilo but i can discuss it on skype instead

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: The reason i want to be an admin on Eleos Host Bots is because almost in every game there is a leaver/spammer/flamer/game ruiner and its really faurstratting playing so much time with out meaning.In conclusion i hope to be an admin so i can punish this behavior of some people and make them understand that if u cant play a game properly dont play it at all and ruin it for all the others.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I believe i can make a good use of admins privileges in order to keep the games in a good paste.

A few things about yourself: Lets see i work on a net so i have access in high speed connections (3x24 with microtic).I have spend many hours on online game (lineage 2 official , wow , Conan , Wc3 ) so i have trained my self not to get mad on others when things are not going the way it was supposed to be..Thats all i have to say for more ingame or Skype :D

MaGicPick
22-03-2010, 10:15 PM
+1 afou to 8elei to a3izei :)

Hellas|George
28-03-2010, 06:32 PM
+1 afou to 8elei to a3izei :)

entaxei oloi 8eloun na ginoun admin alla ti einai ayto pou egrapses re file koufo einai xD. ama einai na leme oti afou to 8eloun to aksizoun tote ti kanoume.

KiTz
29-03-2010, 07:08 PM
rejected