Your name:agelos

Your country:Greece

Spoken languages:Greek,English

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:agelos

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:vouched lately Grc,Gdrl

Your activity and average playtime each week:7-8 hours /day

How long you have been playing DotA:since i stopped ladder .. as i remember it was 5.84 the first official map i played :)

Your ability to communicate with others:i am communicative and i my reaction to spamming and flaming is calm.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?yes

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?i am listening to music in order to bypass the probs i meet..
Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks):i dont have any problem following orders because i like when experts guiding me to be better and better like professors at university do ..

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?: i dont use it atm but in case its needed there wouldnt be a prob at all ..

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:My aim is to make a huge list of unmannered and immature players who are spamming, flaming and leaving the games all the time.. so the games will be more enjoyable and better...

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:well i made this application because i play a lot of hours dota per day as a resault i met weird ppl flaming and leaving the games without punishment . So the fame of these bots are getting lower and lower and i dont want it...
A few things about yourself:Well i am using computer many hours as a resault of beeing a student of IT university where the programming and mathematics are hard but usefull .Also i like playing basketball with friends in order to train my body as much as my brain..Finally i would like to say good job to all admins .. but the more admins exist the better games will be..

SoulCry
20-03-2010, 11:54 PM
+1 ston agelo..exoume peksei polla games mazi,poly kalos player kai mannered!

Just(wiNner
20-03-2010, 11:58 PM
+1 kai apo mena ston filo m ton agelo. Einai panta hremos kserei na sumperiferete kai einai kai kalos player. Epishs einai enas apo tous top ellhnes ladder players kai xarh se auto exei mathei na pezei kalh dota se elaxisto xrono

Riddl3r
21-03-2010, 12:16 AM
support ston agelo,axizei gia admin,kala manners k skilled player

ps kopse ta kick apo to channel vlaka!!

LatinosErastis
21-03-2010, 12:17 AM
+1 Ston filtato agelo. Einai katapliktikos player kai akoma pio katapliktiko paidi. Exei kala manners kai 8a ekane ws kalos admin. Makari na tigxane mia mera se game mazi mou ws admin, kali epitixia

beyond_anapiros
24-03-2010, 01:41 PM
+1 ston agelouko epidi einai agellaki sta manner

KiTz
26-03-2010, 10:50 AM
rejected