Personal Info

Your name:john

Your country:greece

Spoken languages:greek,english

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:ftisas

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:none

Your activity and average playtime each week:3-4hours per day almost everyday..

Which time of the day you usually play:2-3 games at 18:00-20:00 and from 22:00 till 2-3am

How long you have been playing DotA:about 7 years

Your ability to communicate with others: pretty good

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?: yes

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?: i will be honest as a player i have lost my temper once even though i am pretty patient guy..in the admin possision i will go as the rule says..

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks):certainly not.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?: dont think so

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional):xmm i guess if port and pass are provided...

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:i've been thinking it for a long time mainly because i play many games everyday without admin presence so i think i can help..

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:i will always play obeying the rules and my activity will be pretty big.

A few things about yourself:i am a civil engineer student, i am burning a bit too much at dota,i wont abuse admin powers and i will be active a lot..

Additional information:none

jamal_gr
24-03-2010, 06:12 PM
I've crossed my roads on many games with ftisas both as an ally and enemy player and can say with certainty that he would be and excellent administrator ...

He is both a skilled player in the game and a pacifist and voice of reasoning when the things come to a heated debate manner. He is really active also, as I frequently bang over him in "eleos" games. Everything that an admin player should support.

Without hesitation ..... +1 from me ....

sentient6
25-03-2010, 07:38 PM
He is a great player that helps everybody enjoy the game. He plays a lot ,too. He should be an admin.

mpempious
25-03-2010, 07:44 PM
einai polu kalos paixtis pragmatika!!! oses fores exoume sinantithei se game panta paizei omadika kai pote den ton exw dei na leavarei. prepei na uparxoun admin san ton ftisa(atoma sunepis) dioti leipoun apo to battle.net. exoume dei kai exoume dei admin pou aporw pws ginontai ta sigkekrimena atoma. pisteuw oti o ftisas me tin ypeuthinotita kai omadikotita pou deixnei sta games exei na prosferei kai tha prosferei ws admin. +1 apo mena

ioli
25-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Yparxoun para polloi admins sta bot tou eleous...kanoun ban opoion goustaroun...den lene kan oti einai admins kai bannaroun epeidi xanoun sta games....den lene oti einai admins epeidi profanws kai fovountai mipws tous dwsoume kai tous vgalete apo admins.
o Ftisas einai palikari apo ta liga...paizei polu suxna,iremos ,organwtikos paiktis kai to simantikotero den einai zwon...kante ton admin giati aksizei parapanw na einai autos admin ap oti kapoioi alloi.

BillyThePsycho
26-03-2010, 03:18 AM
+1 apo mena pantws,
einai arketa palhkari apo oso kserw kai sxetika hremos me kala manners
exoyme paiksei arketa games mazi

Green_Hools
26-03-2010, 02:13 PM
SUPPORT sto palikari enas poli kalos player, iremos me kala manners(apsoga kata ti gnomi mou xD) alla kai sosto i alios ORIMO gameplay...GL me to apply sou man!:cool:

Emp_Garithos
28-03-2010, 02:14 PM
+1 kai apo mena!Kali tixi file!!

samosforever
29-03-2010, 12:09 PM
I have played many games with him. Very active and skilled player. A guy who knows how to react under pressure. Definitely he should be an admin!

+1

KiTz
29-03-2010, 07:13 PM
rejected