Your name: DhMhTrhS

Your country:greece ofc

Spoken languages:agglika gallika ellhnika

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: DiStuRbeR

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: not big channels: clan
spl,grl,
Your activity and average playtime each week: paizw sigoura 8 wres tn hmera... kai ka8e mera:P

How long you have been playing DotA:edw kai 5 xronia

Your ability to communicate with others: pisteuw oti mporw na epikoinwnw me hremo kai bebaia panta katanohto tropo

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? yes ofc 8a prospa8hsw na krathsw hremia kai amusement sta games

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? xalara dn biazomai...

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) oxi bebaia apla na mn uperbainoun ta dikaiwmata tous

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? ofc cLv.Strike,Sonic92,Akashas[Blood]...kai alloi
Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?Panta...

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:gia tn kaluterh dieksagwgh twn games ths nol me hremia xwris brisidia......kai gia na pernane kala oi players

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: oti mporw na prosferw 8a prospa8hsw na to kanw pisteuw oti 8a prospa8hsw na eimai oso pio konta ginetai sta aithmata sas

A few things about yourself: opos eipa eimai 17etwn meno thes/niki pezo CS kai Lineage2

thanks for taking my application into consideration and for your time.
your unforgettable,
DiStuRbeR...

Bloodrose
21-07-2009, 10:30 AM
+support apo emena exoume paiksei kana duo games mazi arketa kalos san paixtis kai akoma kaliteros san xaraktiras.

Kleidarotrypas
21-07-2009, 11:09 AM
polli kalos paixtis +1 k apo emena....! Paiksame polla games together :P

D0MeNiCa
21-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Welcome.