All_Star
24-03-2010, 06:46 PM
Personal Info

Your name: Kostas

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Perfect English

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: All_Star

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: No experience!

Your activity and average playtime each week: 4-5 maybe 5-6 per day...30-35 hours per week

How long you have been playing DotA: 2-3 years

Your ability to communicate with others: Playing well,quietly, having fun, enjoy the game

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes, i agree!

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I am taking the game easy..but if they don't have good manners about me or about a teamate i can be really mad...

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? I have no problem hearing the orders of my superiors and if i am wrong or i can change something i ll do it.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I dont have anyone because in eleos players are new everytime.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo? I have no problem!

------------------------------------
Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I would like to be an admin be
cause I strongly believe that balance is an important issue in a game. I'll try to have games with no leavers and no bad manners. Manners are coming first for me.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: As far as I'm concerned I am totally sure that I can help you, because we both believe that a good game is of most importance for us.From now on this is your choise..

A few things about yourself: I'm a quiet and fair man!!

KiTz
29-03-2010, 06:58 PM
rejected