Personal Info

Your name: Kostas Nikolaidis

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek,German,English

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: PrinceMetrios

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I was : Mofo

Your activity and average playtime each week: I am 3-4 hours a day active and play almost every day

Which time of the day you usually play: After 3.00 pm till Midnight

How long you have been playing DotA: 4-5 years

Your ability to communicate with others: I am fair and willing to discuss every issue and I don't have any communication problems .

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes I have and I totally agree

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I can handle pressure and complete the task I have to do + I was a Lineage GM once and I know what pressure means .

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) No of course not because ranks are there to keep an order

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? There are some eleos-player (E.g pwnzor , Mormegil )

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Yes if I have to .

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I want to be and Admin because I want to be more than just a player and also to keep the bots on the level they are and maybe higher .

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I am fair and dependable and I want to help Nol bots to become high standard bots even in eleos .

A few things about yourself: It's my last year at school and I can't wait for the summer to come to stop going to school .

Additional information:

KiTz
29-03-2010, 06:59 PM
rejected