PDA

View Full Version : warn or unvouch aldred

prof.dr.martin
26-03-2010, 06:44 PM
he was speaking unenglish + he flamed me + this is not his first time to break rules . max punish plz
http://tinypic.com/r/11uizpw/5
hf
prefer unvouch because this is like 14781745918 time to break rules.

Pr0ttY
26-03-2010, 06:53 PM
!support

t4]jecho
26-03-2010, 06:55 PM
!sup

Aldredcz
27-03-2010, 07:34 PM
how does matter typing 1 sentence in non-english on channel with flaming u in PM? isnt it allowed? should i be banned for that i just dont like u, ur playstyle and ur typing in allchat when u feed?
Just calm down and dont provocate me, thx.

this is like 14781745918 time to break rules.
rly? i havnt had any problems so far.

GeneralMint
28-03-2010, 07:56 PM
!Support Unvouch

whitejoe
28-03-2010, 08:29 PM
support unvouch

he was venge, I asked him for wards and his answer was "stfu idiot"

Aldredcz
28-03-2010, 09:57 PM
support unvouch

he was venge, I asked him for wards and his answer was "stfu idiot"

rofl, first - i played that venge nice 2nd i have wards but just couldnt place them, i told u this for 5th time and u still was arogant like hell, so my responce was on right place, btw. u should be unvouched so, based on ur flames that way, u was flaming all the time for all ppl in team.

Silent-man
28-03-2010, 10:20 PM
I have to disagree, Aldredcz isnt unmannered, I don't know him much, but I didnt have any trouble with him so far
!unsupport

whitejoe
29-03-2010, 04:56 AM
rofl, first - i played that venge nice 2nd i have wards but just couldnt place them, i told u this for 5th time and u still was arogant like hell, so my responce was on right place, btw. u should be unvouched so, based on ur flames that way, u was flaming all the time for all ppl in team.

sorry I am never flaming people, I'm just trying to give advices in order to make them play better, but then I get answers which are not nice.

prof.dr.martin
29-03-2010, 07:32 AM
I have to disagree, Aldredcz isnt unmannered, I don't know him much, but I didnt have any trouble with him so far
!unsupport

i bet u only played 1 game with him when he was owning and calm , but in 90% of games he flames and blames other ppl . + fails .

prof.dr.martin
29-03-2010, 07:33 AM

sorry but i havent seen bigger flamer than u .

Aldredcz
29-03-2010, 08:17 AM
sorry but i havent seen bigger flamer than u .
try mirror -.- I can remember very clear that game u had naga siren feedeing whole game (2/18?) and after every single death u spammed Allchat for 1 minute, how is ur team full of dickheads, even that was u who played absolutely bad.

sorry I am never flaming people, I'm just trying to give advices in order to make them play better, but then I get answers which are not nice.
"OMFG UR SF IS SO BAD, I WOULD HAVE 20/0 ON UR PLACE THIS TIME" and "VENGE BUY WARDS AND PLACE THEM OMFG U ARE SUPPORT" when wards just ended and enemy is camping near wardspots = giving advices? ehm, every single player from that game would confirm, ur trashtalking was just horrible. Thats not just my personal opinion.

I'd ask some admin to cut this thread, cuz nothing new could be solved here anymore. I accept I was typing czech with my czech friends from that game, I'm sorry for this, but prof.dr.martin's arguments has no real base. This is just personal problem, not problem of the league, if u cant stand my reaction in !PM!, ignore me on IRC and dont type me anymore. Try to ignore me in games, or it's very possible there will be some thread like this about u, after next game like, suich as I described.