Personal Info

Your name:christos

Your country:greece

Spoken languages:greek/english

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:like[no]other

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:
i play dota for 3 years now.i have an account in dota-league.com for 2 years and you can see my stats if you want.

Your activity and average playtime each week:
i play at least 5 hours per day and my average playtime in one week is 30 hours

How long you have been playing DotA:
i have been playing dota for 3 years now

Your ability to communicate with others:
i believe communication in dota is everything.i am patient and willing to help other people in any problems they might experience, not only in game but in forum or chat also.i have made many friends in channel nol who respect me first as a friend and then as a player.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?yes

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?i am patient and i stick to the rules to solve my problems.i only get mad when some people dont respect the others people personality and flame without reason.noone is supposed to flame you for playing bad.its only a game and we should have fan..

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)

no problem will occur if they respect as i do

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
i have made many friends in chanel nol during the 6 months i ve playing there.some of them are admins but i dont want to tell them vote for me because it will be like unfair for me, i want to be judged from my actions not from my friends.anyone of them, can read my application and vote for me if he wants and support me.i dont want to ask them, i want to see if they really reaspect me.i hope you understand..

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) of course.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:
i play 5 hours per day and i am willing to help in making the games better for us and for me.i want to be an active member of this community and not only to be a part of it.i have the expierience and i believe i would be a considerable member of this community.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:
this is my second apllication.since i have played dota in nol channel, i stopped playing games in other channels.you have made a big effort with this channel and i want to participate in it. i also can help in the lack of admins during the late hours of the day..and in forum if you want me too..

thank you for your time again, for reading my second application :)

P.S. plz tell me the reasons if you reject me, so i would be able to overcome them and aply again.ty

KiTz
28-08-2009, 01:51 PM
very good application, welcome!