27-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Personal Info

Your name:Giorgos

Your country:Greece

Spoken languages:Greek,English,German,Albanish,Japanese

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:kamakis

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: igc clan

Your activity and average playtime each week:4 days a week...3hours average playtime

Which time of the day you usually play:Evening and night

How long you have been playing DotA:6 years...since Defense of the Ancients 3.32

Your ability to communicate with others:Excellent,always try to find a solution in any problem

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?Of course i have

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?I am never under pressure...relaxed always!

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) No i have no problem at all.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Nope

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo? Sure why not!!

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:I want to become an admin because i'm tired of those guys who just like to ruin games or just try having fun feeding and noob-playing.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:You should pick me because i know many things about the game and people.I can also offer many things like new ideas and staff.

A few things about yourself:Funny guy but at the same time serious.Tall with brown hair and green eyes :P

I would like to mention that i have played 382 games with Eleos bots but i got banned 2 days ago for a stupid reason.And i want to become an admin to stop this idiot thing of little children becoming an admin and ban everyone that they dont like. Sincerelly Me !!!

KiTz
29-03-2010, 07:02 PM
rejected