View Full Version : [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : Favorini

Favorini
21-07-2009, 05:23 PM
Personal Info

Your name:Papadakis Manos

Your country:Greece

A language you can speak(other than English):Greek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am reposting my application as DOMeNiCa (administrator) wrote me.i ve explore all forum and i am ready and active.Unban is ready :P

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:Favorini

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:-

Your activity and average playtime each week:about 4 hours per day.Total about 30 hours.

How long you have been playing DotA:5 years

Your ability to communicate with others:i believe i am social and fair man.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?Of course i have.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?. I am calm at all and i am trying all the time control my self.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) i dont have any problem.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?i know many ppl and one of them is a real friend admin too ''Malakismeno7''

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:Because i like fair games.and games with rules.i think with my experience i can afford it and trying to play good games.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:I play many years,i know the rules,i d like to create games and make more ppl happy and playable.

A few things about yourself:i like playing basketball,computer games and i love this game called dota!i have a happy family and i like fast cars :P

Thanks for your time i am here to help you for nice fair games!

KiTz
28-08-2009, 01:52 PM
welcome!