PDA

View Full Version : Revouch Appeal.Btw, Big Thanks to Fubar^ for getting me unvouched.

waY2skill3d4ya
31-03-2010, 04:02 AM
Yesterday I played a game with Fubar^( he was captain).I don't have the replay so I'm gonna tell you about it as short as I can.After picks ended I picked Storm but this guy who was left to play lion complained so hard about it and Fubar^ forced me to swap him so that I play lion, even tho I told him that I'm not at my best playing lion ( I can play support and 80% of my games here at dp2 are playing supports like cm, wl, vs, because people just want to play the carries and I let them be, because otherwise it's either a threat for " truanting me" or they will just whine about it whole game, and sometimes I just wanna help them since I know they are really bad support players and if I don
t take the support they will surely fail it).But lion is a support I'm not 100% good at,mostly because I play it rarely and still I did fine this game that I'm telling you about. Me(lion) and Sven were on a lane vs a tripple lane of maiden/kunka/shaker.Shaker was whitejoe, he played well and did good stuns, I was telling Sven to stay back but the guy sometimes couldn't do it, so while we were at the lane Sven died 4 times I think and I died once ( trying to help him not to die and they got me too).It wasn't Sven fault either I think.Of course he could stay back and play it passive, but then we let kunka farm freely. We needed help top but Storm Spirit, (middle lane) didn't come to help us even once, I mean what kind of a player doesn't come to gank with Storm when he's lvl -8-9 and we're getting hammered toplane, but that's another story.This game we had 2 supports, maiden and lion,lion (me) got the initial wards, and I upgraded the chicken because cm couldn't do it on time and we agreed that he will take the 2nd pair of wards and we take turns after that.What I didn't know at this point when I agreed that he will put the wards is that he didn't have a mere idea how to put it ( guess he isn't used to playing support at his clan).He tried to come gank top but he went through their wards at river and even tho I was spamming at him to back he maybe didn't see it and died also to kunka/mainden/shaker for nothing.So toplane was totally failed, enemy kunka farmed quite well due to all these circumstances that I just listed.Midlane Storm was left to farm at least at begiinning, he was vs balanar only, he didn't go to gank, 100% sure about toplane, and about bottom I'm not that sure, he claimed after game that he did but how come then Fubar^(Medusa), who was at bottomlane was 0/5 at min 15 or something.Storm got hex which was totally useless in this game because they had to much disable, I adviced him several times that he should go Linken at the beginning of the game but he never listen, always answering back in a rude way.So as expected Balanar pawned him "fear"> storm without linken, Medusa couldn't get his items because he died to this same balanar so many times.I ported down to help medusa when he was chased by Balanar I was the only one who responded immediatelly and after he juked good and my stun try balanar couldnt kill medusa and ran away.But Fubar^'s first thing to say to me for my kind act of helping him like I should was "MORON WHY NO HEX FIRST THEN STUN".And my answer to that is that I tried stunning him ( a blind stun) because he was in the shadow of the trees behind our bottom tower.I decided to stun first because: 1st Medusa was one very low hp, once balanar gets vision of her, a void and she's dead so I had to disable him as fast as possible, I couldnt see him at this moment to hex him so I tried the blind stun, which I missed because he suddenly changed direction ( btw the guy complained of lags on this game maybe that's why he changed direction, just a wild guess)2nd If I waited for him to be at sight and hex him maybe it would've been too late.But "NO" Fubar^ has to call me MORON about my action, even tho he didn't get killed and I, even by my mere "being there" got balanar to ran away failing his attempt to kill him.Next thing Fubar^ says is that we failed top, which was true, he was 0/5 at that moment so he blamed it on us feeding kunka... But the fact is Kunka didn't even interact with him yet, he died 0/5 mostly to Balanar who was middle vs that "pro storm" t the same whiner who didn't wanna play lion at the beginning.After Fubar^ blamed me for the fail of toplane, which you see is very inadequate to state I told him that we all failed our lanes and I think our strategy was bad and that he says I'm feeder but he doesnt look at himself that he is 0/5.And I also said about Storm that he didn't come to help us top all, a fact.Guess he got pissed that I'm speaking my mind, showing his mistakes, and Storm's mistakes ( storm made hex and he got raped as I told him he will if he doesnt get linken in this game).So, in 4 words we lost this game.Fubar^ & Storm player ( his name was something like "imgosupro" or something) both decide to blame it on the lion, even tho this same lion took initiative and tried to help lanes, was puttting the wards whole game because maiden got raped,not knowing how to gank going through the river where they have wards.After this game because I standed up and defended myself of this obvious try to blame me on the me, not because I was a bad support( example: maiden was really bad died so much and didnt ward, he had no cash to), BUT BECAUSE I spoke to him about his mistakes and storm's mistakes in this game, I spoke my mind and I got slapped for it with this unvouch.He promised he will get me unvouched and he did it.I don't know how he did it but I'm guessing he just shook hands with Whitejoe/Unclearly/ThisSameStormFromOurGameWhomIdontKnowTheNameOf/jecho, and they sang a song to some admin on how I am so "lowskilled", like WhiteJoe says, even tho the game before this one I was let to be captain by my good team of nice people, and I outpicked him, by all the players opinion, and pawned him so hard, he didn't get over it, clearly.It's all on a personal basis, Some people just don't like to confess they can lose, and don't want to admit their fault so they blame it on the support, and because the other players don't want to get blamed and if they're as cruel and kidminded, they do it too.So we all have 1 guy to blame and let's spam him to death or if we can't at least to unvouch.I hope I didn't bore you with my explanations but I had to shape the situation for you so that you understand why these 1-2-3 people want me unvouched, even tho they know I play well, and some fear I play better than them, but they're so cocky to admit it, they prefer to spam me.Last thing I wanna say is that this deliberate trend of blaming me was started by Unclearly, a member I see now is unvouched because of not respecting Lordie, I have a case when in wc3 chat he said and Im almost citing here "Another one of Lordie's vouches FF" and added some more unrespectful language and when I asked him why is he saying such things behind Lordie's back he was like "oh im not stupid, I dont wanna get banned" Well I'm happy he got what he deserved.But do you think I deserve this same punishment too?I may have 3 personal enemies in this league but I have a hundred times more friends and people who respect me as a player.Too bad I guess most of em werent witnesses of this organised crime of getting me unvouched so that they can support me against these egomaniacs, thinking-Im-GOD people like Fubar^, WhiteJoe, and I'm guessing this Storm player...So please admins rethink your decision and let me play at dota-pride 2.

waY2skill3d4ya
31-03-2010, 04:27 AM
Just a note to add:I believe Fubar^ was misslead about me in the first place, weeks ago, by Unclearly who hated me back then so much and his whole bad attitude was because of him.But you know spam is like a virus it gets spread so easily and people are just repeating other people's opinions just because they think they know the these "other people" and they don't know the victim of these lies and whinings, so why not put a label " noob" on the guy, pretty convenient for future memory reference so that if a game is lost we blame it on him, whatever the cause of the loss.So I don't blame Fubar^ for thinking that I'm noob, he was mislead, I only say he has to admit his own flaws and bear losses like a man.When anger is in the driving place, nothing fair and and good can happen.

Keith-
31-03-2010, 04:31 AM
Sup

bertolo
31-03-2010, 04:35 AM
Sup

FU^
31-03-2010, 05:40 AM
I didn't really read all that but from what I read he is saying that him playing bad was ok because I was 0-5 at 15 mins. I wasn't 0-5 at 15 mins, I was 0-0, then within a span of I'd say 10 mins, I died 5 times. The reason for this was because I made some mistakes for not hugging tower but the cm put the ward on the ramp in sent jungle instead of the bottom rune. Also because the heros were already fed that they could come and dive me in my tower and try to kill me. This was thanks to cm, sven, and the infamous lion. Anyway I ended the game 3-6 with the third highest c.s. treads,manta,linkens, when the team score was like 50-16, or something horrible. I'd say storm played the best on our team with free farm middle.

The reason he should stay unvouched is because he doesn't listen to teammates and his game play. It was sven and lion vs w.d. and kunnka. Anybody who is in this league I think knows you sheep with lion before you stun with him. Anyway he didn't know this and the earth shaker one time even totemed before he ulted (misclicked) and the lion stunned him after he got everything off. All the people who supported him being revouched are the same people who feed in game as well. This isn't the first game that way2skilled has shown his inability to play at the level of the other players.

whitejoe
31-03-2010, 05:48 AM
I played about 10 games with thisa way guy, 9 times he supported and FAILED hard. One time he played carry and was "ok". Still he talks way too much and thinks he is a good player, which he isn't.

>>play dp pub, and come here when ur in the top best way.

goso0frEak
31-03-2010, 05:52 AM
support unvouch.
fail warding fail ganking
fail use of stun/hex (but cute)

waY2skill3d4ya
31-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Twisting truth the way you want! So typical!And this previous post is the Storm player, he had freefarm mid but still he was so bad he didn't come even once top to help, I don't think he came bottom as well and Fubar^ is obviously his friend because if he wasn't he would, or at least he should point out that this Storm played really bad, actually as a solo player no teamplay at all.I will be pretty happy if you guys can provide the replay of this game so that people,especially admins watch it and see what is the truth.

waY2skill3d4ya
31-03-2010, 06:29 AM
@ Fubar^ What I'm saying is that you too had 0/5 ( I had 1/5 at this time), but I don't want you unvouched, and I certainly wouldn't call you a 'Moron" just like you did, because I know ours bad stats this game were due to bad cm warding, Total Fail of Storm to help us in any way, and I guess because you made a wrong choice about lanes.
@WhiteJoe This a a pure lie. I want you to provide proof of that before you talk lies.And also I'm impressed that you admit when I was a carry I was " good" you just can't deny that because it is so obvious that even you have a problem lying about it.
@MrGosuStorm Go learn basics of dota, 1st thing to learn about in your schedule should be "teamplay", 2nd thing Items, and what items you should have when taking account of the enemy heroes abilities and how to suppress them with the proper items...3rd thing... being nice to your teammates works a lot better than spamming shit and being rude the whole game just because you see that you fail carrying.

waY2skill3d4ya
31-03-2010, 06:45 AM
And btw thank you Bertolo for support.He played sven at this game, he wasn't my friend before that.He could also easily turn against me when 2 of our team did, to call me noob and blame it all on me but he didn't do it because he is a fair person and he speaks the truth and doesn't twist it for personal gain as Fubar^, whiteJoe, and IMBaGOSOooStormPlayer do.

-Lordie-
31-03-2010, 08:54 AM
it wasnt based on one game that you were unvouched but on several games and complaints from 3-4 players
my decision stays, you can apply for revouch in another month
denied

PeLaTis :

[18:58:53] <> he just came to me and said
[18:59:05] <> "i got unvouched from dp2 due to personal issue with an admin, its so unfair"
[18:59:14] <> "please support me in this request hhtp:// ..."
[18:59:17] <> thats it
[18:59:36] <> told him, things have not to be fair, its private league and skilled league
[18:59:41] <> if he got banned for a reason there is one
[18:59:47] <> and added "im not going to suport anything"
[18:59:51] <> "thats aint my business"

spamming them to support you and i see some fools came and support when.... 14 ppl pmed me about your noobish play considering the facts this matter is closed and when you guys spam try to understand that if he was unvouched there is something behind it no one abuse here and no one will as far as i am here. ofc i will not name those who complains.

waY2skill3d4ya
31-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Lordie, these 3-4 players are the same people that hate me and whenever they feel they can attack me they do it:Unclearly,WhiteJoe and now Fubar^.Maybe I'm missing 1 but he is surely their friend and is supporting them of course.If I was so bad why don't everyone complain of me?It is everytime these same people.Given a thought to it?You denied it so quickly, it's been 1 day but people will support and I will show you they do because I am a good player.In this League there are so many good players and so many good people but let's listen to these 3-4 persons....