PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to ya'll for the support

waY2skill3d4ya
05-04-2010, 05:18 PM
Was away for the holidays ( btw Happy Easter to everyone).I'm making this post just to thank people who supported me even tho my revouch request was rejected.I know all the people who supported me and I've played games with them, the only one who doesn't know me is Cvele, I just knew he is a friend of a friend of mine so I called him for support but I'm unlucky, Fubar^ gets to him and " calls all my supports random people who I don't know and spam about support".At this point I see it's useless to try getting my vouch back anymore.Maybe it was for the best, because anyway dp2 is not the best league around for sure, when players from dp1 were playing here some time ago it was great and my stats were great:).So thank you all friends for your support!And once again thank you Fubar^ for getting me unvouched.You clearly have influence here, and you're a good lier and twist good that is for sure.You will get what you deserve one way or another.There's no good deed left unpunished, that's what I think now when I remember I agreed to play lion instead of playing one of my favorite carries, but what the hell this is how things had to go.There's a reason for this to happen and because I'm a good person I'm sure it is for the greater good that I got unvouched from dp2.C ya folks and good luck!

waY2skill3d4ya
05-04-2010, 05:20 PM
PS And remember people! Never mess with Fubar^!

waY2skill3d4ya
05-04-2010, 05:23 PM
mhm and you can delete my post already, Lordie!Enough emo talk right?Wtf this guy wants?Can he stop crying?Go ahead and do it.And say "hi" to Fubar^ at dinner from me.

-Lordie-
05-04-2010, 06:26 PM
revouched already.