DissaronO
05-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Your name: Stelios

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages:Greek,Engish

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: DissaronO

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: played at eleos and dota-league until NoL bots

Your activity and average playtime each week: Playing around 7-8 games per day so i would say 6-7 hours a day, 40-45 hours per week

How long you have been playing DotA: Around 4 years since 6.## maps started

Your ability to communicate with others: Pretty easy, i always try to exlpain everything so noone misunderstands.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Read, Memorized and agreed.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Pressure most times doens't affect me, i can make the right judgement anytime.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) I have already been in a situation where a superior asks something, so no there would be absolutely no problem.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I've played with loads of ppl both in inhouse and private bots so i guess vouches will show up.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
No problem about this either.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Cause i want to be able to prevent games from being destroyed even if that means baning-kicking someone always according to rules. And because private games lack administration power, lots of leavers there that are destroyng games on purpose and they need to be punished.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Well i believe i can make a good game administrator with absolutely no mistakes.

A few things about yourself:
I like hanging out with friends and play w3

Additional information:
I really love having a good time when i play, make a joke once in a while chat a bit when the game is not on steak and generally interact with the others.

protomastoras
05-04-2010, 07:27 PM
mporei oloi na einai kala paidia ktl ktl alla auto to paidi mia fora dn t xw dei oxi na vrizei, alla estw na eirwneuetai i na poulaei trela se allon se game.gnwrizei ta rules kai 8a metrouse san admin

ThE_LoRdI_GR
08-04-2010, 10:26 PM
einai kalos player dn vrizei kai paizei team +1

SmAcKtHaTeMiNeM
09-04-2010, 03:15 AM
nai ontos...dn exei brisi pote...k paizei kai teamplay...k apo olla...nio8ei arketa to paidi!! a3izei gia admin +1

sonic92
09-04-2010, 10:53 PM
+1 sto paidi...ton kserw kai dn nomizw na exei deiksei pote xarakthra me bad manners...ektos twn allwn einai kai areianos... :D

ToGeTheR_PaiDeS
09-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Pl kalos xaraktiras kai paidi kai tha ta phgenei polu kala ws admin alla einai noobakos :/.. +1 GL

HawkEyes
10-04-2010, 10:11 AM
καλος παιχτης και πολυ καλα manners αξιζει για admin.

s1[n]
11-04-2010, 11:55 AM
polu kalos player me manners....a3izei kai me to parapanw nmz gia admin

Hellas|George
11-04-2010, 01:00 PM
kalo gameplaykai epishs oraio apply +1 kai gl

DeaD-Man
11-04-2010, 03:25 PM
suport kai apo mena mporei na min einai kai o kaliteros player alla einai mannered gnorizei ta rules kai apo oti exo exo akousei oti kserei apo dota to kserei monos t den paei se net cafes kai ta lipa...

vatomouro
14-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Kalo paidi kai kalos player SuPPORT
pisteuw 8a thn kanei kala thn douleia..
Vamos Aris Respect

Nailor
14-04-2010, 06:05 PM
dn exw pai3ei poles fores mazi t alla to gameplay t to eida arketa kalo sts fores p eimastan mates.+1 apo mena!

KiTz
20-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Didn't meet the requirements:

-Minimum of 400 played games.

rejected