PDA

View Full Version : I'm a bit confused

waY2skill3d4ya
07-04-2010, 07:13 PM
First, my revouch thread with like 15-20 people who support me disappears, well, no problem.I tried to contact Pelatis about it but with horrible results and got more problems out of it.Then I make a new thread just to thank these people for their support when I thought I was gonna stay unvouched despite all the good players that have supported me.Next thing I see herehttp://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?31135-Thanks-to-ya-ll-for-the-support, Lordie says I'm "revouched already".So what a pleasant suprise, I think to myself, finally my "Fubar^" problem is over, after all this time of misfortune.But I join #dota.pride.2 and +x mode doesn't work so either some problem to be fixed or I'm not revouched yet.Tried to query Lordie 1-2 times, no reply, so I had to post again...Really tired of this posting, I'm not used to it.Please fix this so that I can happily play dota with my friends at dp2 and not write ( spam ) posts ~_~.Please, Pelatis, don't be so harsh on me, I am just a friendly Bulgarian guy trying to get his vouch back when it was taken just because of the bad attitude of 2-3 players.But Dota-Pride isn't 2-3 people, right?It's a big community of good and mannered people, at least that is my belief.Thanks in advance for your time and devotion to helping people.

durkadurka
07-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Well you have to find this out the hard way - some of the administrators here at DotA Pride are abusers.

For instance - Abby, who doesn't follow his own guidelines (speaking fluent English) bans and unvouches at will for any behaviour which proves how much of an egotistical moron he really is.

Pelatis is another one, who under the tutelage of his master, Abby, has an itchy trigger finger and loves to ban and unvouch people for any reason his single iota of brain matter can conjure up.

herpaderp

Why do you think people lash back (recently their room was fucked over with its entry level raised to 111 and password removed)

Retribution.

waY2skill3d4ya
07-04-2010, 11:23 PM
I was also mad at first that I got unvouched, but I was never mad at admins, I was mad at Fubar^, it's all his fault and of 1-2 more people.Because admins know him for a long time I guess, and they trust him, so they were just mislead and that's why they unvouched me.But I showed them I have many people who support me and know that I am a very good player, and Lordie said I'm already revouched, just don't know why I am actually not yet revouched with the bot.But I believe it's a small problem to be solved.

waY2skill3d4ya
08-04-2010, 12:24 AM
After all, we're all human, we're not some machines perfectly programmed to do a certain job.We're basically good at what we do, but there might be some moments of anger/bad mood caused by problems at our lives or just because we're too tired after a bad day at work/uni/school, the important thing is that we're trying to do our best under the current circumstances, so it's normal administrators might make some bad or hurried decision.I just hope they realise that applies to us, players, too.