PDA

View Full Version : GC258 - wierd score.

OnlyAlmighty
11-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Accused User Account : You need to watch replay, illegal leaving by almost everyone. And game unjustly ended for sentinel.
Game Name : GC258

Some players in game had spikes in game, people from scourge wanted rmk with -ap picks becuse it was the first minutes, but fb was just passed.

User; Liveis[weed] left the game voluntarily. And everyone started leaving game without any single ff.
I was the last man standing in game, so this game needs to be watched by admins or mods and it should be judged by them.
I hope you will do what is necesarry, I ask for voiding the game and eventually warning the first leaver.

Thanks on your behalf.

EDIT: attached replay ofcourse :P

OnlyAlmighty
12-04-2010, 08:35 PM
why can't you guys solve this issue? :S
Does it just take too long to watch a 2 min replay?

Please void this game.

Thanks on your behalf

Ruggy-
12-04-2010, 09:57 PM
I watched!
Imo result should stand, sentinel had won especially after weed left
However weed should be warned and lacocaine should have warned already if he is in staff still :D

OnlyAlmighty
13-04-2010, 03:15 PM
scored? Is that how you understand a game? 2 mins and gg?
Bahh.. that is not the way it should get solved. None did ff, they game should be voided and all of those who left without forferiting should either be punished or we could skip the punishment but void the game. Because this wasn't a game, a player ragequits and all of the team 1 goes scores it? None made forfeit on team scourge!

Tanne
13-04-2010, 06:48 PM
well i have to disagree rugrat - while sentinel definitely had the upper hand (i loled @ void doublekill up) this was anything but over. also imo they game should be voided as proposed as
a) warlock did complain about huge spikes BEFORE the fb took place
b) this wasnt over yet

live should be warned for not discussing and resolving this whole issue though.

Ruggy-
13-04-2010, 06:54 PM
well i have to disagree rugrat - while sentinel definitely had the upper hand (i loled @ void doublekill up) this was anything but over. also imo they game should be voided as proposed as
a) warlock did complain about huge spikes BEFORE the fb took place
b) this wasnt over yet

live should be warned for not discussing and resolving this whole issue though.

why would you disagree
Rules are play on after firstblood and being 4-0 up and 4v5 was easy win :)
Maybe im missing something :O

Tanne, not trying to annoy or anything also :P
Just imo sentinel were going to win once weed left

Little.Bug
13-04-2010, 08:08 PM
You cant make your own rules tannen. This is obviously not a draw. Why do you think the firstblood or 5 min rule are invented?
The leaver just ruined it for his team.

All you can do is check which team was down to 2 man first if non ffed. That team should get the loss.

Tanne
13-04-2010, 08:29 PM
as im a rather new moderator i may get corrected some times when im wrong and its good the way it is. just thought they could have handled it in a more mature way by pausing right after the first one reports delay issues. if rules are clear about this i guess we can close this.

Ruggy-
13-04-2010, 08:45 PM
as im a rather new moderator i may get corrected some times when im wrong and its good the way it is. just thought they could have handled it in a more mature way by pausing right after the first one reports delay issues. if rules are clear about this i guess we can close this.

Ya i agree they could have but it happens to all sometimes where some idiot will just leave, gameruin etc

Little.Bug
13-04-2010, 09:51 PM

Yea you are right ofc. But regrettebly not everyone is as mature as us :). Thats why we should stick to the rules.

OnlyAlmighty
14-04-2010, 10:18 AM
So this means that we can just leave a game when we think it is over without forfeiting? Cool, I will do this from now on. Just telling my team to go score it to us, when we have the lead? Woaw... you guys are really comptetent.
try to see how XeL- solved another issue, where I had 10-0 juggernauth, and my team had 23-3 lead, and 3 players left from the opposite team, means we were 5v2. He f@!ing drawed the game..

Please think twice, or thrice before inventing such a rule..

Lagoon
14-04-2010, 11:31 AM
Liveis[WeeD] will be timebanned for 720 minutes.

Although game should not be changed as i gotta run off the rules here and fb was made before any leavers were made. and there were not enough complaints before hand.

- DZ

OnlyAlmighty
14-04-2010, 11:55 AM
So leaving without forferiting is not any big deal?
That is something I will not forget from now on, as I said, I will tell my mates to leave and score the game when I got the lead then? Do you find this just?

Re-watch the replay, and see if any of us forfeit from my team, and then watch who leaves after weed. Their complete team leaves because of weed left from our side, wtf is this? So your point is 1 leaver = gg then, just come on..

I think you all (rugrat, little.bug, and now drizzim) should reconsider or restart your brains and comment on this issue in a more likely way.. You are moderators, you need to know how to solve those issues, it is within your rules, which clearly states: Leaving without ff is punishable.

Lagoon
14-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Only do not contradict me, im a very fair person, im not only thinking about you.

Fb was made, what do you want to happen?

Stop trolling now.

I'm not here to start an arguement.

OnlyAlmighty
14-04-2010, 05:10 PM
Only do not contradict me, im a very fair person, im not only thinking about you.

Fb was made, what do you want to happen?

Stop trolling now.

I'm not here to start an arguement.

man.. my purpose is neither to start any arguments.
That game can't be scored within PDC rules, I mean no FF, just free leave, everyone just left the game. The sentinel actually left before my team after weed left the game. So how the heck can u score this game? Does this mean, if a team leads by 4 kill ratio, it counts as free win, and no need to await any FF from opponents, and just go score? That is what you are saying right now.

Little.Bug
14-04-2010, 10:18 PM
I did not see the replay, i only stated the rules. Like i siad, if fb is done the game wont be drawed like you asked for. I also stated that if there where no ff on either side the game should be scored in favor of the team who remained with 3+ players. Guess ill have to watch the replay now. P.s im not a mod, i was just reminding you of the rules. And please refrain from insinuating that i am dumb in the future.

OnlyAlmighty
15-04-2010, 10:10 AM
Well I am not any statswhore or statsbitch or whatever you want to call it. But I am questioning you guys now... Because you can't even solve such an easy issue. I clearly stated the whole issue, and posted the replay also (takes only 2 minutes).
But you guys keep saying this game should be resulted, which is blasphemous.

1# One player (liveis[weed]) leaves from Scourge side. (Because he wanted a remake, because some several players from Scourge side had laggs or delay).
2# People from sentinel starts leaving right after liveis[weed] and scores the game, the miute is 1:58 and the score is 0-4 to Sentinel.
3# None of the players ingame did forfeit, means None gave it up yet, the game just started.
4# Everyone except me remains in the game.

If you guys want to "count" in which team the first 3 players left, go on do so. But I can tell you it will be a little hard since all of them left almost at the same time right after liveis[weed]. And I haven't even counted in which team the first three players left, because it is like a bet. But if that is the way you sincere staff want to solve this issue, go ahead then.. But my suggestion is that the game should be voided.