11-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Personal Info

Your name:APOSTOLIS BOURAS

Your country:GREECE,ATHENS

Spoken languages:GREEK,ENGLISH

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:PSYCHOKEFTES

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: 369 GAMES STA DA BOTS K PAIXNIDIA MAZI ME THN CLAN DGH

Your activity and average playtime each week:6-7 WRES TH MERA

Which time of the day you usually play:APOGEUMA ME BRADU

How long you have been playing DotA: PAIZW GEMATA 5 XRONIA

Your ability to communicate with others: POLU KALI EPIKOINWNIA K SUNNENOHSH ME TA PAIDIA P PAIZOUME

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? NAI TOUS DIABASA K SUMFWNW

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? IREMA K PROSPA8W NA ANTIMWTOPISW THN KATASTASH ME TON KALUTERO DUNATO TROPO P UPARXEI

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) NO

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? NAI EINAI O VOYAGER19

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: THE REASON I WANT TO BE AN ADMIN IS TO BAN THE NOOB PLAYERS THAT LEAVE AND DESTROY THE GAMES AND THEY DON'T LET YOU ENJOY PLAYING DOTA

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: YOU SHOULD PICK ME BECAUSE I AM SURE YOU WILL MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE.ALSO I AM FAIR AND I CAN JUDGE CORRECTLY

A few things about yourself: I ENJOY DOTA WHEN I PLAY A NICE GAME AND IT IS THE BEST RPG GAME!!!:D

Additional information: I like hanging out with friends and play w3

julian
11-04-2010, 08:48 PM
einai poli kalos pextis pezoume tis perisoteres fores mazi kai kerdizoume sta perrisotera game. Einai active kai to kalitero 8a itan na dextite to aitima tou gt aksizei!!!

Voyager19
12-04-2010, 01:02 AM
+ 1 gia to support......!!! Paidi me empeiria sta games kai me good maners.....!!

KiTz
20-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Didn't meet the requirements:

-Minimum of 400 played games.

rejected