PDA

View Full Version : DEMOTE SOUWLEYE

Bli5teR
12-04-2010, 03:24 PM
hm, souwle is abusing obviously his access to play god in pdc, like he used to do in ihl (where he got demoted too, dont wna explain why.)

first of all he made a lot of ragewarns/bans and ninja promotes and also demotes
like, i like u, u get promoted, i dont like u, ur demoted, etc
also the same with the bans/warns

he unbans friends (look my screen) and ppl he dont like, he treat like shit.

days ago i promoted atlantes to admin, since we all know he is the never abusing guy, totally fair, active and is helping a lot out with his hostbot, which he is paying every month. (we got a huge need for new staff) then souwle demoted him, and said to me "i didnt ask him" or something.
he also demoted bloodycons, who i also promoted to admin, since hes rly for a long time overseer and very active, but again souwle demoted him.

well, then he promoted his friend xel- from no where to admin rank, well i dont mind, since xel is diogn a good job and is rly active now, though he should have started with a lower rank mb, but like i said, its ok.

Then he promoted infector like 3 ranks just bc they are friends and infector is always supporting him, but well i dont have also a problem with this promote, since infe is also active in the pdc area.

but well he didnt ask me too, but THIS SEEMS TO BE OK. tt

well when i talked today to souwle about his abuse and unbanned a guy who he ragebanned bc this guy said "you failed" ingame, he demoted me...

thats was clearly the crossing the border, i temproarly banned souwleye until a higher instance is taking care of it and.

BC souwle punish me for unbanning some1, ok then i punish him for unbanning some1 => check the screen

in love

best regards

LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/375010650/24ew01l.jpg.html

Tanne
12-04-2010, 03:51 PM
as far as im concerned i personally experienced some situations as well where, at least from my point of view, souwleye didnt be as fair and just as he claims to be. i want to draw attention to one specific situation i can remember: souwleye and some friends of mine (ex4kum and zero] to be precise) were in sentinel and souwleye did feed mid lane and blamed his team (to be honest i didnt pay too much attention on bot lane, but souwleye did claim that they never reported miss or smth so idk). however as the game passed by zero] and souwleye did find themselves in some kind of "mocking war". none did flame the other one, but while zero] kept saying that souwleye did fail mid, souwleye on the other hand insisted that zero] is a "newb" as he kept suciding (at least souwleye said so). right after the game souwleye did ban zero] for, hope i remember correctly, "being a newb, suciding and acting immature towards admins" or smth.

long story short: im really in favor of demoting him (not completely demoting him, but giving him moderator or smth will do)

Ruggy-
12-04-2010, 04:27 PM
LOL

what the hell does this screenshot prove blister :)
Maybe the guy was time-banned, it wore off, he wasn't online and he wanted to be left in again :)
tbh, i think not a hope he should be demoted, as you said, he promoted xel-, probably the most hard working person to work for pdc along with infector (excluding prince ofc xD). There has been 1 abuse claim toward him before this and its still open, i don't think it was abuse and i was in game. As for the whole getting newbs out of pdc he is banning people he feels are unsuitable to the league. As far as i know he wants users to respect staff which ofc is a fair thing to ask for :) Not saying that im not guilty of flaming staff btw :DD

XeL
12-04-2010, 04:34 PM
There are so many issues that need to be cleared up. Let's talk about this during our next staff meeting.

Atlantes
12-04-2010, 04:57 PM
First of all Infector that's called a joke -.-' (was about that infector said i only would kick raa as admin which is not true, it was a joke ^^)

Second, he promoted me to admin because he thinks i'm the right man for the job. That was without an admin application. Blister said because xel- also got promoted without discussing it with him i could also get promoted.

Souwleye demoting blister is imo very inmature, demoting based on emotions. He should not had the right to demote blister because they are the same rank. Only Force or Prince can do that.

As we saw in the past weeks souwleye exiled a lot of people based on one game and in that game players were not playing extremely bad. He also abused the untimeban command as you can see at that picture from blister (http://i40.tinypic.com/24ew01l.jpg easier then rapidshare xD). So imo still not mature enough. Souwleye improved a lot but not enough as you can see :/

EDIT: btw infector souwleye demoted me because i did not posted a application at the forum. That was the only reason why he demoted me, not because I wasn't taking it serious or w/e

RaA-KeY-YahH
12-04-2010, 05:01 PM
And who has he ninjaed? Most of the staff (moderators really) has been promoted by Raa, not SouwlEye. About the Captains, well, most of p.

This is not true.Half of the moderators were promoted without my knowledge.And lets not get off topic.

Cheers

SouwlEye
12-04-2010, 05:11 PM
- this should have been posted in the admin section, but blister is so eager to discredit the current staff, so i'll leave it be, public accesable.

first of all he made a lot of ragewarns/bans and ninja promotes and also demotes
like, i like u, u get promoted, i dont like u, ur demoted, etc
also the same with the bans/warns

Empty accusations, you have no proofs to back them up.

he unbans friends (look my screen) and ppl he dont like, he treat like shit.

False statement. Dutchdemon is not my friend. What the screenshot doesnt show is dutchdemon having 20 min left from a timeban enforced by the players using the .truant command. He asked me kindly to remove the last bit of it and so did deadmage so they could enjoy a game together, so I removed it.

days ago i promoted atlantes to admin, since we all know he is the never abusing guy, totally fair, active and is helping a lot out with his hostbot, which he is paying every month. (we got a huge need for new staff) then souwle demoted him, and said to me "i didnt ask him" or something.
he also demoted bloodycons, who i also promoted to admin, since hes rly for a long time overseer and very active, but again souwle demoted him.

That's 5 rows of really stinky bullshit!
Not being an abuser, being active and hosting a bot doesnt alone make a good admin...
and if being very active is the only attribute bloodycons has he certainly isnt fit for admin either.

More importantly, atlantes had no desire to be an admin and thus shouldnt be.

well, then he promoted his friend xel- from no where to admin rank, well i dont mind, since xel is diogn a good job and is rly active now, though he should have started with a lower rank mb, but like i said, its ok.

Then he promoted infector like 3 ranks just bc they are friends and infector is always supporting him, but well i dont have also a problem with this promote, since infe is also active in the pdc area.

Each of these individuals have been doing more for pdc than you ever have.

well when i talked today to souwle about his abuse and unbanned a guy who he ragebanned bc this guy said "you failed" ingame, he demoted me...

thats was clearly the crossing the border, i temproarly banned souwleye until a higher instance is taking care of it and.

BC souwle punish me for unbanning some1, ok then i punish him for unbanning some1 => check the screen

In short - i warned a guy 30 for trashing me ingame, and warned him addtioanlly 20 in channel for whispering me "you are a retard" to which I linked a 700 min timeban and then squelched him, for his own good. I then go pinch a loath, and when I come back to my monitor I dont want to see more crap... but what do I see? I see the guy who I timebanned minutes ago is back in the channel cursing,
I ask around and find that blister is the one who unbanned him. I confront blister, and blister responds " im tired of your bs warns " I try to keep my cool, and asks how he knows it's bs, and he replies " I can imagine " I have at this time already demoted blister to admin to prevent him demoting me, which is something he tends to do when we have a quarrel.

Staffmembers cant just go behind each others backs and lift a warn another admin than oneself enforces to a user, without talking with that admin first and hearing his side of the story.
You cant just unban someone because he tells you he wasnt treated correctly, you need proofs.
Unbanning someone like blister did is strictly prohibited, always go through the forum. Always!

I urge every user to read the following very carefully " DONT WHISPER STAFF-MEMBERS TO UNBAN YOU - GO TO THE FORUM AND MAKE AN APPEAL " Not doing so will have consequenses from now on.

Back on topic, after blister's demotion he gets very abusive in his language, i choose not to give it much attention and later logs. When I log on b.net again - I find myself banned from the channel - blister has exiled me.

// souwl

Bli5teR
12-04-2010, 05:46 PM
this should have been posted in the admin section, but blister is so eager to discredit the current staff, so i'll leave it be, public accesable.

you mean we should talk in private like u did with the "demote blister" thread weeks ago?...
pathetic..

also ur excuses and explanations, like i said, ur the innocent one, always.

its not up to me any more, since im not ur superior,

king regards

SouwlEye
12-04-2010, 06:03 PM
you mean we should talk in private like u did with the "demote blister" thread weeks ago?...
pathetic..

I wasnt part of the staff back then, so I could only voice myself through the admin abuse section.

just - lol.

Ruggy-
12-04-2010, 06:04 PM
pathetic..

its not up to me any more, since im not ur superior,

king regards

why was those warns lifted blister ? I was in game and they were justified, there is another thread on it i think.
Also his excuses are facts therefore justified defenses rather than excuses. no-offence, but try backing up your thread with evidence next time :D instead of just saying random stuff about the accused :D

SouwlEye
12-04-2010, 06:39 PM
If my first reply to blister's hatepost was no reason to demote him, hopefully this will be.
screenshots speak louder than words, I hope.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/3671/blisterflaming2.th.png (http://img535.imageshack.us/i/blisterflaming2.png/)

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/8179/blisterflaming.th.png (http://img697.imageshack.us/i/blisterflaming.png/)

The after demotion flame!
I believe the two screenshots need no further explanation.
_____

This screenshot below, however, needs a little care and elaboration
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4199/blisterdemotiongg.th.png (http://img215.imageshack.us/i/blisterdemotiongg.png/)

This case gets a whole new dimension now, it turns out, fut was no stranger at all. In fact it is blister's old mate qpy. For those of you who dont know qpy, he's a known multi-accounter, retard and flamer.

So in all this time, blister has helped conceal a multi-accounter. Well played.

you sure didnt see that one coming, huh blister-boy?

// souwl

ButcheR_HoneY
12-04-2010, 07:20 PM
tbh demoting souwleye would be a big mistake, whats pdc without soul and xel? nothing ofc. so blister be happy that they have improved pdc so much. And who cares if one of ur friends isnt admin? if somehing happens he will just run to you anyway.

XeL
12-04-2010, 07:50 PM
I must say it is quite ironic that Blister decided not to post this in the admin area. When he demoted me he specifically told me that it was because I trash-talked him in public. Oh the irony. He also said that if an admin has handed out a warn/ban you should talk to the said admin BEFORE unbanning the player.

This does indeed prove that blister isn't a man of his words, since he did not only keep the conversation public in the PDC channel, but also removed a timeban without talking to souwleye about it (Which he specifically told me not to do when I did something similar with a timeban handed out by LaCocaine).

Hypocrisy is not cool.

Ruggy-
12-04-2010, 08:06 PM
wow this is a real surprise !
looks like it wasnt souwleye playing innocent all along :O

NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS
12-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Hey guys can you tell me what is this SHIT?
We are suposed to keep up the channel and of course to RAISE IT. How the fuck you want to make the channel bigger and better when STAFF IS FIGHTING? Dont behave like KIDS. How do you expect the respect and the good manners of the staff when i see our 2 super admins fighting. Come on guys ... Please go whisp each other on battle net and find a solution. Remember we are here in order to make PDC Better not to destroy it. I am impressed by the work of xel-, but also atlantes is doing great. Now about you 2 , you are the 2 heads after prince of this league , you must clam down the channel and the forums and you are fighting? Please grow up guys. After all its a fucking game!

ChemicaIWarfare
12-04-2010, 11:14 PM
I think someone just has to say this. I srsly have respect for the way that SouwlEye managed to let everyone around him hate him, but at the same time love him and be his bitch. Srsly well played on this one SouwlEye, I srsly admire you. But maybe this is a reminder; it is a GAME, I hope you once realize that, and realize that you are throwing so much time away.
bye bye x

Drazar
13-04-2010, 11:59 AM
To me it seems like this is more a personal vendetta from blister than anything else.

I was in the staff when Souwl was leading IGC and he did an awsm job there, and as far as i'm conserned he do awsm here also.

Cant really say I like this kind of publick stunt from blister and all in all i think he have been quite incompitent as an admin as off all, and do more harm than good for the comunity.

Anyway, thats just mee Greets

TaCo]VuuV
13-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Screenshots of doom souwl :3

Lagoon
13-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Blister im not against you, but with all the team stuff, you dont seem to be doing much for pdc.
Now you had a great run from pdc from the start, but i dont feel you have enough inforcement to 'handle' a private league, you were very well at pdc and pgc in the young times but i think you should focus on whats important to you.

Which right now i feel is your team, maybe take a break for a bit? focus on your team and rejoin later on and see if your views are the same.

But if you feel pdc is what u want then i would like to see some effort from you. and some knowledge of a successful private league, you could check out DP forums and stuff, as long as you make the effort.

But i think the best right now is to take a break, no hard feelings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Not professional to post this publicly, which could be a way of reducing souw's reputation.
- Not alot of evidence supplied, the timeban seemed necessary
- Souw knows how to run a good private league, i think you should let him, its hard to go from open league admin to closed league admin.

- Dz

Pun1sh9
14-04-2010, 10:06 AM
I still stop by sometimes within PDC, and now when I have come across such a thread, I wanted to include my personal view on it.

The issue with the "ninja promotions" is actually a matter of reputation, is S-Admins actually allowed to do so for their league's benefit? If yes, have the "ninja" promotions been beneficial for PDC or did he cause more trouble? And what was the actual reason for his promotions? To have more supporters within the staff? Or did he really want to improve PDC in any aspect?
In case souwleye did his "Ninja promotions", he should talk with the second S-Admin about this issue.
Blister's thread obviously informs us that Souwleye haven't talked to him about his personal promotions.

If this is a reason enough to demote the super admin of PDC, go ahead. But I don't think so, because in PDC there are too many things which has an important role besides what we see in daily. The strong bounds to the Head Admins is an unforgettable issue. We have seen plenty of examples.

If I was Blister (since I am posting this on the public section), I would want each members view on souwleye, if they really want him as a super admin, or if he should leave. Does he create trouble or does he reduce trouble within PDC?
Is the members of PDC happy for his ninja promotion to S-Admin or what?

We have to remember the agreement which has found place when FFF]Force clearly stated that souwleye would get a single chance as a Super-Admin, and if he broke this chance he would get demoted. So I think the issue to talk here right now is; Did souwleye broke his promise to FFF]Force?

A suggestion: You could make a public vote, or a vote within the staff members. You decide how to solve this issue. As I am not concerned with PDC anymore, after those injust happened to me as well.

Kind regards to my fellows :)

SouwlEye
14-04-2010, 12:42 PM
I still stop by sometimes within PDC, and now when I have come across such a thread, I wanted to include my personal view on it.

This is pdc affairs, you're no longer part of pdc as a player or admin, so your personal view and opinion on this matter is totally irrelevant.

The issue with the "ninja promotions" is actually a matter of reputation, is S-Admins actually allowed to do so for their league's benefit? If yes, have the "ninja" promotions been beneficial for PDC or did he cause more trouble? And what was the actual reason for his promotions? To have more supporters within the staff? Or did he really want to improve PDC in any aspect?
In case souwleye did his "Ninja promotions", he should talk with the second S-Admin about this issue.
Blister's thread obviously informs us that Souwleye haven't talked to him about his personal promotions.

What ninja promotions? if anything you mean ninja demotions.

If this is a reason enough to demote the super admin of PDC, go ahead. But I don't think so, because in PDC there are too many things which has an important role besides what we see in daily. The strong bounds to the Head Admins is an unforgettable issue. We have seen plenty of examples.

What's the essence of these three lines? I dont get it?

If I was Blister (since I am posting this on the public section), I would want each members view on souwleye, if they really want him as a super admin, or if he should leave. Does he create trouble or does he reduce trouble within PDC?

Posting this in the public section just proves his incompetence as an admin.

We have to remember the agreement which has found place when FFF]Force clearly stated that souwleye would get a single chance as a Super-Admin, and if he broke this chance he would get demoted. So I think the issue to talk here right now is; Did souwleye broke his promise to FFF]Force?

What I have done so far has only been beneficial for the league.

A suggestion: You could make a public vote, or a vote within the staff members. You decide how to solve this issue. As I am not concerned with PDC anymore, after those injust happened to me as well.

Thanks for the suggestion, pun1sh9. Now I suggest you, to stop trolling the pdc forum

//souwl

Pun1sh9
14-04-2010, 01:11 PM
This is pdc affairs, you're no longer part of pdc as a player or admin, so your personal view and opinion on this matter is totally irrelevant.

What ninja promotions? if anything you mean ninja demotions.

What's the essence of these three lines? I dont get it?

Posting this in the public section just proves his incompetence as an admin.

What I have done so far has only been beneficial for the league.

Thanks for the suggestion, pun1sh9. Now I suggest you, to stop trolling the pdc forum

//souwl

Wow souwleye, what a little immature kid you are. Just watch your words. You really think you are winning a debate by replying to every sentence? That makes you tough eh?

You should have gratitude and thank me for sharing my view on this matter. I guess you are trying to hide the fact that FFF]Foce gave you one little chance, just because I am out of PDC doesn't mean I can't give my view on this matter. Just this comment of your clearly shows how you treat people you don't like, and this league won't survive if you just act like a baby who got a high reputation and banning or ninja demoting (as you said) players.

You must really be afraid now, since you rage on my comment. Read my comment over again, and you will see my view is very objective and I have nothing against you in that comment. So you are very afraid of facing the truth, and let people vote on this matter?

Force's words were very clear, this little boy had a one little chance, and now if you guys don't want him as a super administrator, Force will do what is necesarry.

What is the essence of my words eh? Let me tell you what the essences are, I celarly state that PDC is a corrupt environment, where the friends of the headadmins have full power. We have seen plenty of examples that even dumb little kids will realize this.
So the essence of my words is that blister's thread here, is not enough to get you out of PDC or at least get you demoted. Because you have good contacts, but by contacing Force and get his view in this case will be much more effective. Hence Force's own words.

And you are saying I am trolling around? Pff... this comment of yours is a perfect example of how you treat people you don't like. Show me a single sentence in my former comment wherein I trolled around (and troll's lives in mountains and caves, might be your little home?) <--- this is maybe trolling but I would consider that as a fact.

"Thanks for the suggestion, pun1sh9. Now I suggest you, to stop trolling the pdc forum" this comment of yours clearly prooves my theory, that you are afraid of my former post and you want it to be hidden from public, because now you have stated that I was trolling by my suggestion. So any suggestion to this matter is considered as trolling. What a competent S-admin we got here. Bravo.

I thought I could help you guys out of this tragedy, but this little incompetent kid goes on my nerves, even when I share a very objective view on this matter.

GL & HF corrupted souwl (and corrupted soul), I am sure you will not come very far in your real life, because you don't know how it looks like. You are the one who likes to troll around, I am pretty sure how you are laughing out loud when you can convince and brainwash people with your threats and trollings. But remember, that is not the key to be succesful in real life.

Pun1sh9
14-04-2010, 01:19 PM
I want to remind of your agreement with FFF]Foce aka the one of two headadmins of PDC:

"I guess it's on the high time I put in my words.

We've seen Souwleye as an admin before, quite.. abusive and acting a lot from his own feelings, which, I have to say, isn't what an admin should do.
However, cause of all the supports he is getting, as well as he is willing to help out the league to its best, will I give him a promotion to S-Admin, although I have warned him about his previous behaviour, and told him that if it would come to that again, he would get demoted. But as it is, I've given him a chance to prove his worth."

Ruggy-
14-04-2010, 01:51 PM

LOL if Souwleye does his job, by warning and banning people not suitable for the league they would be the ones voting as the ones who do care about it. Others would just not bother going to forum so thats a stupid idea imo

regards (since everyone else seems to be doing this)

Bli5teR
14-04-2010, 02:22 PM
unnessecery do del punishs post, but well, nvm

xel is right, i should have posted it in the admin section, but since souwle made a public thread weeks ago with the same title, i thought it may be just fair.

but well my action was not smart, sry, closing this and continue in private.

best regards

SouwlEye
14-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Since blister asked for it - i've restored punish's two last posts :) i've also unlocked this thread, no point trying to hide the mess now.

punish is no stranger to pdc... he is blister's old moderator... promoted by blister ofc.

do I have to say anything more?

XeL
14-04-2010, 07:46 PM
unnessecery do del punishs post, but well, nvm

xel is right, i should have posted it in the admin section, but since souwle made a public thread weeks ago with the same title, i thought it may be just fair.

but well my action was not smart, sry, closing this and continue in private.

best regards

That's not the only thing I said.

Remember our conversation on ventrilo? Let me recap. You specifically told me not to remove a timeban before talking to the staff member who issued the ban. You were absolutely right about that, so how come you don't follow your own line of reasoning? Instead, you do the exact same thing as I did, only a few days after our conversation? It's really not cool.

This can't possibly be a mistake, can it? I just don't understand it.

Please explain yourself.

Just watch your words. You really think you are winning a debate by replying to every sentence?

Isn't that exactly how you win debates? >_> The more arguments you tear apart, the more likely it is that you'll end up as the winner.

Little.Bug
14-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Lol punish, you think you are objective in a discussion about souwleye? Let me try and get you out of that delusional thought: taking your history into account: you cannot be objective at all.
Looking at your second post you prove me right, Little kid this little kid that... is that objective to you?

Stop thinking you are the godking of righteousness and reason, ive seldom seen you make an intellegent comment.

Its obvious you are on a personal vendetta against souwleye, everyone knows this. So your views on this matter are totally irrelevant.

This is indeed a matter that only concerns the staff, and your neither in staff, nor capable of responding with reason. Im not a member of the staff anymore also, thats why i refrain of giving any oppinion. Maybe you should do the same.

All i can say is that i think Souwleye is doing a great job in making pdc a more entertaining league to play at. He's doing all he can at the moment, hopefully in the future more can be done.

Sarathos
15-04-2010, 11:39 AM
This is exactly the kind of thing that tears friendships, leagues and great clans apart. Power.

Souwleye and Blister were once friends. They both come in the same position, and then there's argue about the power, what should be done next, and they just can't agree. And then you see they try to take revenge on eachother.

And sadly even though the arguments towards Souwleye are dead now, Blister continues "The Great War".

The only way to end this is for either Force,wtfmejt or Prince.Zero to step in. However to prove some competence to the rest of the league users, you two should be able to solve it yourselves and step down the war.

And no offense Blister, but cmon what you are doing.. It's bullshit to say it simple. Please just put it to rest. You've been fighting PDC's Users and Staff for ages.

And SouwlEYE, who hasn't really had much friends except for a chosen few who see the reason in his actions, that all changed when he became S-Admin. He does quite well now.

So please: Blister, be the older girl and stop arguing. And SouwlEYE, if he does give up, then i don't want either of you to start cussing eachother like i've seen alot of people do lately.

Thanks, and don't take any of this personal. This is PDC, not a matter between life or death.

Bli5teR
15-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Souwleye and Blister were once friends. They both come in the same position, and then there's argue about the power, what should be done next, and they just can't agree. And then you see they try to take revenge on eachother.

nah^^
we were never, just to say, it wasnt me who throwed the first stone.

however, the s admin doesnt changed anything, we always fighted each other.
but well if souwle gonna stop rage i will ofc stop to blame him >.>

its up to him, not to me
and xel, thats a different in your timeban remove and mine.
i know why souwle did it, and talking to him is useless, since he anyway isnt listening to no one.

peace

SouwlEye
15-04-2010, 01:34 PM
nah^^
we were never, just to say, it wasnt me who throwed the first stone.

however, the s admin doesnt changed anything, we always fighted each other.
but well if souwle gonna stop rage i will ofc stop to blame him >.>

its up to him, not to me
and xel, thats a different in your timeban remove and mine.
i know why souwle did it, and talking to him is useless, since he anyway isnt listening to no one

if that's your last words... I say we're ready to hear force's decision.
:)

Chaos.Zero
15-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Okay guys. I decided to post here to say some things.

Well as Mythic said, power tends to ruin every good clan.

Arguing in the public for something like that is just stupid. You could simply talk between you guys, so we would avoid the spam, stupid comments and random quotes.

You both are PDC Admins. Come on is it really necessary to fight in the public?

King regards.

Chaos

XeL
15-04-2010, 02:27 PM
i know why souwle did it

Once again, stop making assumptions. I'm getting really, really, really annoyed by them.

This case gets a whole new dimension now, it turns out, fut was no stranger at all. In fact it is blister's old mate qpy. For those of you who dont know qpy, he's a known multi-accounter, retard and flamer.

If I've understood things correctly, this user has been violating the rules. Please point out in what way souwleye's decision to ban him was in any way faulty.

Force
15-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Well, yeah I think it's my time to step in.
And well, as people probably figured, one of the two S-admins have to get demoted, a League simply can't have Super Admins who are fighting eachother, they may disagree with each other in some points, but this is far beyond that.

The one who's going to get demoted is Bli5ter. I have seen you caring less and less for administrating PDC, and it is not only this incident which is making me demote you. I've been thinking about it for some time, since you were getting more and more inactive as an admin. I'll demote you to S-mod, since I believe you still have some interest in moderating PDC.

RaA-KeY-YahH
15-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Well,tbh I have to agree with Force.Only 1 s-admin can stay and he made a proper decision.

Regards

Bli5teR
15-04-2010, 03:13 PM
oke

u know ofc whats best for the league force, as u are the most active admin and not friend with souwle.

btw, greetings from danishpride

cheers

and no, im not interested in beeing s.mod, thanks, i follow the example of bloodycons, who dont want to come back aslong souwle is his super admin, and atlantes, i will quit. (and i guess some others) (i will demote myself to voucher, dont make yourself trouble and join the pdc channel.)
but in one point your right, souwle and me can never be sadmin at the same time.