PDA

View Full Version : Strange situation

Emman
16-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Hello,i am administrator many months on autohost games (da-hb-01,da-hb-02,da-hb-03,da-hb-04).All these months and for over 500 games already i join /j eleos channel and join any autohost game there arso or apso.Spoofcheck and ready.Game with administrator with all my rights (etc !banlast leaver,!end,!mute,! and more).from last day after my spoofcheck game cant find me as administrator anymore.Without any reason i' ve lost my admin rights.No any bad threat here in forum for me nothing bad...
Can someone please check what is going wrong???Why i am not game admin anymore??My account name is the same Emman.

Thanks a lot
Manos

Emman
16-04-2010, 09:38 AM
just read http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?31994-Staff-has-been-reworked , By Mythic is it possible????
I am administrator about 12 months !!over 500 games ,active and fair! I can not believe I'm one of them who demoted.500 games and any negative post. Can you tell me exactly the reason??I am here to help and have good fair games.Almost 31 years old and still here for Dota! Please check account because i cant believe that i am one of them who didnd work and help all this time.

Regards
Manos

Tanne
16-04-2010, 10:19 AM
1. this is the wrong sub-forum - ill move it to "ban appeals"
2. personally i cant really help you but will try to get in touch with infector

moved

Ruggy-
16-04-2010, 10:33 AM
just read http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?31994-Staff-has-been-reworked , By Mythic is it possible????
I am administrator about 12 months !!over 500 games ,active and fair! I can not believe I'm one of them who demoted.500 games and any negative post. Can you tell me exactly the reason??I am here to help and have good fair games.Almost 31 years old and still here for Dota! Please check account because i cant believe that i am one of them who didnd work and help all this time.

Regards
Manos

Ok so basically we can't help you until we get in contact with infector. I am sure by the end of the day we will have this situation sorted out. Also if your not in clan pdc(dota league!) go wqrite a vouch request and you can play games on host-bots here! Its better than a public game :)

Emman
16-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Thank you all for the help . kiTz fixed it . Thanks for your time!! You can close it :P

nejnej
16-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Solved and closed.