PDA

View Full Version : Unvouch 3pehr and SashkaTheSlayer

Rale-
16-04-2010, 08:59 PM
3pehr:
1. Capt making really bad picks (Alchi, Kunka, Visage, Storm, Dazzle) Mass carry...
2. Feeding 0-9
3. No ganking
4. Stunning himself

SashkaTheSlayer:
1. Feeding with Storm at start (0-3) ending up to a 2-5
2. 30mins no items, PT, nulls and linken parts
3. Flaming (can be seen in chat)

Also to add someone used my hero near the end, casting 2 spells and canceling my move.
Replay: http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4bc8b218f32b3
Game ID: DPCM62
EDIT: He insisted on Storm, I said i want to play Storm but he picked him and after i typed -swap command he said "
05:47 [Allies] wDm^Rale.rs: -swap
05:49 [Allies] SashkaTheSLAYER: i wanna storm
05:50 [Allies] wDm^Rale.rs: -swap 3
05:52 [Allies] SashkaTheSLAYER: too
EDIT 2: Both of them non-english usage during game and picks

excluzziver
16-04-2010, 09:37 PM
!unsupport

tiggaR-
16-04-2010, 10:00 PM
I was ingame about storm;

SashkaTheSlayer:

1. Feeding with Storm at start (0-3) ending up to a 2-5
He did played bad agree... but his main fault was not to be in fights or help -> did nothing all game and still no items. On the other hand I wouldn't unvouch him for that since captain didn't enlightend us about his picks which can be played alot of better then they did (if storm and visage don't afk farm but roam for example)

2. 30mins no items, PT, nulls and linken parts
How come if our cap says alche storm bot and "I farm with alche"... only thing they did was feed... I don't really wonder why

3. Flaming (can be seen in chat)
You where mocking and whining all the time... talking arrogant. I think he behaved better then you.

-> Not enough for unvouch

3pehr:

1. Capt making really bad picks (Alchi, Kunka, Visage, Storm, Dazzle) Mass carry..
100% agree on that... picks where bad... without sense... he didn't told players what to do - he laned wrong. He agreed at the end that his picks where bad and said "sry.." however this was by far the worst cap I played on.

2. Feeding 0-9
Ye he failed hard...

3. No ganking
Imo was storms and viasge job since he said "I farm" at the beginning... however no clear roles to the heros he picked = senseless

4. Stunning himself
As I said he played bad

I want to add that he went afk as well and I was forced to play two heros at once for some time =/

-> I wouldn't unvouch him but warn AND pls demote him.. he is rly bad cap and player (not only picks where bad but also ZERO "announcments ingame".. (miss - def - push- buy wards- go roam all things a good cap need to say/do) PLS demote

Rale-
16-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Also to add, Alchi was AFK for a while he shared and said play me?!? he didnt die during his afk time but while he played he was 0-9... so plz unvouch

-Lordie-
17-04-2010, 07:18 AM
3pehr will be demoted
others, watch your manners, next flame / bad mouthing i see and you will be punished