PDA

View Full Version : New player,new style :p

SteVan
19-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Sup ppl im SteVan
I have 16 years and im coming from Serbia..actually playing from Serbia or whatever..:cool:
Im still going to school and bla,bla,bla...let's get to real thing..
I play DotA for a very loooooong time...3 years i think with little breaks..I found that DotA exists in Internet caffe while playing CS with friend..than i come and watch how older guys played and i 1 day played with them..sure i was totally how to cast traxex ulty but that is old days..:D
Since i got Internet (THANK GOD) i played first on Eurobattle.net for a 4 months and than friend told me about Garena...there i met very good friends and sometimes when we gather play together and have a really good time :D i found this client today (19.04.2010 :D ) on garena chat and i was like sure why not to try? but how i see this is great client..i think even better than garena (no lags,no leavers (i think :confused: ) becouse it's every game competitive DotA and i like that very much..
Lot's of people say that i have some wierd style of play ( :confused: ) cuz i always act like a babysitter rather risk my life than teammate's

So that's all from me in this Hello thread...:D See ya all in game :D